Waytofast

Wheel horse charger 12

Does not run needs work  sitting for a long time just pulled out of the shed  would like to get rid of it ASAP willing to trade for RJ parts  

IMG_1733.JPG

IMG_1735.JPG

6 hours ago, Waytofast said:

like to get rid of it

:WRS:          Need to work on your salesmanship a little!  

Hate to part with this project, but ------" will get you a lot more $.  :ychain:

Like Craig said, move it to the classifies section and potential buyers will be more likely to see it. You will need to post a price too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By shobbz
      Hi a new member from Australia here.

I have owned... dare i say it a 14-38HXL for years... the hydro has just about quit so after much searching i went finally found a 244-5!!!!! I love this thing but its had a hard life, its built to last and I can tinker with it. It has a 42" deck that needs some work but that will come with time.

Finally got the engine going but I have some questions re trans/Clutch and Engine:).

This may seem like a stupid question but should I be able to move the crankshaft vertically? The engine runs but vibrates a lot? There is some horisontal movement in the shaft as well but I figure that may just be a lower bearing as I think that a previous owner bolted the electric clutch together and was starting the mower with the blade clutch engaged.

I welcome any thoughts:)

Cheers,

Shobbz.
    • By Waytofast
      Nice 702  runs drives and cuts been sitting for a while so it's going to need a carb cleaning and a battery and then it will be all set to go  asking $500 obo  and I am always willing to trade  for other Wheelhorse tractors call or text any time 4136261908 

• By Chas520H
      FIRST RESONABLE OFFER WILL NOT BE REFUSED!!! I have a 1980 Wheel Horse D-250 that has a Renault 4 cylinder engine. Has both 2 left and 2 right aux hydraulic ports. I also have a 60 inch belly mower/deck(no holes) spindle are free and tight , 59 inch hydraulic plow, wheel weights and chains and a rear pto driven rototiller, completely hydraulic! This is a real tractor and not like a crate tractor from a store you buy now days! I bought to restore but no time, will turn over but don't know enough to get it running as the engine is basically a car engine, New clutch and clutch plate not installed ,new starter and battery and coil, some new belts, new distributor cap and new plugs not yet installed, overall condition for its age is excellent and is a solid tractor! asking $850 Let me know either way if interested Open to trades also !! 724-301 three nine one two