squonk

2017 NYS Pageant of Steam

squonk

Next Week!! Aug 9-12th Canandaigua N.Y.  Featuring tractors under 20 HP including garden tractors. First time for this in the 57 years of the show. Once again me and The Big Coleman  will be set up at the end of the "Friendly Confines" of the Allis-Chalmers Club row. The heck with those IH snobs! 

Come on you NY guys this is your chance. NO EXCUSES!! :angry-nono:  "It's too hot, It's too cold , I got a soaker! " :) I will be there Wed. thru Friday. 

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Think I heard...

Nor'easter next week. :confusion-shrug:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 4

Aldon

If I were to come, it would be for 1 day. Which day is the best?

And It would have to be a forecasted beautiful day as its a 3.5 hour drive.

NY is a heck of a large state. Not easy for some to make the haul.

For @fast88pu it is 4 hours and 260 miles one way.

squonk
23 minutes ago, Aldon said:

If I were to come, it would be for 1 day. Which day is the best?

And It would have to be a forecasted beautiful day as its a 3.5 hour drive.

NY is a heck of a large state. Not easy for some to make the haul.

For @fast88pu it is 4 hours and 260 miles one way.

Wed or Thursday are the best days and Guys drive 5 hrs. to go to Stevebo's. Off course I think he has free hots. :)

@AMC RULES Craig, find the YouTube video from the Pageant of the "Buzzin Dozen" bulldozer. Best show ever! :banana-dance:

Mikey the Monkey

I'm going. Can't wait, never been. How's the flea market? Food? 

squonk

@Mikey the Monkey Main flea market is quite large. You'll find old tools some engine parts,toys, signs and of course crafts. I set up just beyond the market. From the main entrance you walk straight down the road. The flea market is on both sides of the road. You will see a distinct end to the market. On you left will be some stationary steam equipment and your left will be the Allis-Chalmers club. Walk down the Allis row and I'll be set up on the end of them. Should have about 6 :wh: there at least. Make sure you stop and say hello. If I'm not there make sure you stop back! :)

Food is great. Pizza, burgers, dogs, Barb B Que ect. On Fri night they sometimes steam corn on the cob in one of the Steam tractors.

THEN OUT BACK, past the pulling track and engine displays there are rows and rows of people camped and selling all kinds of stuff plus some unique displays you don't want to miss! AND WAY OUT BACK is the working Antique Construction epuipment display! :banana-jumprope::banana-jumprope:

Edited by squonk

Mikey the Monkey

I'll be sure to drop by

• Like 1

squonk

@Mikey the Monkey Here is our set up from last year. :banana-jumprope: Let me know what day you are coming. We'll leave a light on for ya. :banana-linedance:

Local weather and the Weather Channel can't agree on what day has a chance of rain! :rolleyes:

5985b02c816ab_sp161005.jpg.83f86b82043e951b68cb1abccd833326.jpg

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1