papaglide

ignition switch

Hey Guys, I am having an issue with my 520H. I parked it a while back to change the deck and when I went to start it it wouldn't crank over.  I checked the battery, safety switches and connections and they were ok. I happened to swap out the old ignition with a new one and the tractor started and ran great thru probably a dozen on/off cycles. I ran it last night, turned it off and when I went to start it, it wouldn't turn over and start. I'm thinking that its a much bigger issue and am open to suggestions. Thanks guys!

• Another place is that pesky fuse block 
  • Like 1

With any electrical problem the first step is to clean and tighten ALL electrical connections including grounds.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now