3D printing wheelhorse parts

JUSS10
16 hours ago, DavidP said:

@JUSS10

You still 3D printing?

Print these...

Dash-B.jpg

Dash-F.jpg

Oh yeah, still 3D printing! I have two printers running almost non stop. I felt like I got a bit of kick back talking about 3D printing wheel horse parts here so I don't mess with printing wheel horse stuff except for myself. I use it more for my other hobbies and just for things around the house. With a simple knowledge of cad software and a 3D printer you can fix/build almost anything. Honestly one of the most useful tools I have around the house. 

Justin

• Excellent 2

DavidP

Justin,

Reading through this tread I can see why you felt discouraged.

With these dash plates though and other items you can make that the other vendors don't stock or are nla you can own this space.

I think these dashes are a perfect candidate for printing and I know other members would agree and would be happy to throw their money at you if you could make these at a reasonable price.

Consider it.

rjg854
On 5/6/2017 at 11:22 AM, AMC RULES said:

wheel horsin' around 202.jpg

A hood ornament like this, I bet would be big hit with this crowd. :woohoo:

BMW1

Yes, I agree with David P.  I have 3 D-series tractors and all of the upper dash plates(one with gauges) are cracked in the middle or cracked at one or more of the mounting holes - not to mention, extremely faded and lettering wore off.  Almost all of these I have seen are cracked in the middle.  If you do decide to make them, maybe you could make them a little thicker/stronger and/or correct some of the cracking issues.

I would definitely buy three - maybe I should wait until I see the price though:lol:

• Like 1

Slightly Discombobulated
On 5/6/2017 at 11:22 AM, AMC RULES said:

wheel horsin' around 202.jpg