JAinVA

No google search

JimD
4 minutes ago, JAinVA said:

Jim-D,

I think that by your very actions and comments have discouraged venting or complaints.Gee you come from a different background so we can't point out that a Thank you will be appreciated or will lead more of us to respond.I'm sorry to have pointed this out.I never mentioned any member but you on the other implied my actions were out of line.I never ever would try to embarrass an offending party publicly but that sir is what I feel you have done to me.I again will heed your advice and mind my own business .

4 minutes ago, JAinVA said:

Jim-D,

I think that by your very actions and comments have discouraged venting or complaints.Gee you come from a different background so we can't point out that a Thank you will be appreciated or will lead more of us to respond.I'm sorry to have pointed this out.I never mentioned any member but you on the other implied my actions were out of line.I never ever would try to embarrass an offending party publicly but that sir is what I feel you have done to me.I again will heed your advice and mind my own business .

If you are implying that there is something wrong with my upbringing we can discuss it elsewhere. I never mentioned your name I only spoke in generalities, that is until I was engaged by a member by name and I responded. And now you have twice mentioned me by name so if you want to continue your tirade I will be happy to talk privately with you, but as for this thread, it has gone far enough and for the time being will be closed while the Moderators discuss it.

• Like 3

JimD

It was suggested that I re-close this thread, but I would like to add this first. JAinVA and I have resolved our issues through open communication via pm's Thank you JA for your understanding and help here. It is good to be on good terms with you again.. :)

• Like 8