jhunsch

Miller Gen/Welder

jhunsch

Hi . I just got this Welder - Gen.
What's this Gen/Welder really worth.
I got it running pretty good. I have tested the machine as best I could. I plugged in 2 shop lights a shop Vac and a grinder. Everything functioned like normal. Did not test the 230 Volt outlet. Switched over to welder and burned in a few rods. I was totally surprised at how smooth of a bead I could run with this welder. At full speed and in the highest welding amperage when the engine pulled down it started to spit & sputter a little. That should only be a carb adjustment. I did open the carb and clean the fuel bowl area, and installed a new fuel line.
It has clean fresh fuel, and fuel filter new plugs and clean air filter. Starts perfectly, 40 oil pressure. 115 and 112 lbs compression. (Cold)
Does not smoke at all. Must have been well cared for. I believe it is 51 years old.
The 115 volt Dc outlet works as well.

I would like your help to find any Manuals / Parts Lists / user info both on the Onan and the Welder.

Here is what I have.

Onan CCK - MS / 1196G
S/n 160862496

Miller Ac Power & Welder Generator
Model AEA-200LE
S/n R367041

Thanks in advance.tango_face_smile.png

P1120944.JPG

P1120945.JPG

P1120950.JPG

• Like 2

WHX??

Nice:handgestures-thumbupright: Easily worth a couple hundred I would think. Make a nice standby genny alone. How many watts is it rated at? 

ClassicTractorProfessor

Great machine...built a ton of corrals over the years with a AEAD-200LE a few years back. Ended up buying a newer Bobcat and had to get the old LE out more than once for backup while the newer one was in the shop

jhunsch

Thank you all very much for your reply.
I really do appreciate your time and help.

Jeff