Stike

Hope this is ok

Stike

Never posted here and hope i'm not breaking any rules but I wanted to let Rs members know that Tengers implement sales of willoughby Ohio's entire inventory is being auctioned off on July 30, there are a lot of tractors and new and used parts that would be a shame to see scrappers get. Google premier auction galleries and check upcoming auctions listing wheel horse is the first to come up. Again don't want to break any rules but I see a lot of nice WH stuff looking for good homes.

• Like 8

rmaynard

:WRS: Thanks for the info. I let the MOD's know about this auction last week, but they did not take any action. :scratchead: So I guess they are not interested in letting the other members know about it. Hope your post lets some others know about this great auction.

• Like 3

953 nut

:WRS:                          :thanks:                                     :handgestures-thumbupright:

AMC RULES

:WRS:

Retired Wrencher

Stike                   :WRS:      Good  job in letting people know about this auction. I hope you enjoy this site. Nice place to hangout. 

• Like 2

Bigfish

Welcome and thanks for the info. I know what im doing on the 30th. 

JC 1965

Thank you for the heads up.   :WRS:

CasualObserver
15 hours ago, Stike said:

Never posted here and hope i'm not breaking any rules but I wanted to let Rs members know that Tengers implement sales of willoughby Ohio's entire inventory is being auctioned off on July 30, there are a lot of tractors and new and used parts that would be a shame to see scrappers get. Google premier auction galleries and check upcoming auctions listing wheel horse is the first to come up. Again don't want to break any rules but I see a lot of nice WH stuff looking for good homes.

No problem. Occasionally dealer auctions like this come up, and have been posted about in the past. It's not like it's a private deal that would be infringed upon.

15 hours ago, rmaynard said:

I let the MOD's know about this auction last week, but they did not take any action. :scratchead: So I guess they are not interested in letting the other members know about it.

Um... here Bob? or on another forum? I don't remember seeing anything about it... but regardless, it's posted here now.  As for why it wasn't promoted here earlier? Blame the auctioneer. He could have joined here and promoted it. Looking at the pictures, clearly there's someone younger and "funny" involved with the little memes in the gallery. So, they're familiar with the internet. A good auctioneer nowadays would be promoting their own auctions on collector forums when selling something like vintage equipment.  And don't get me started on the 10% buyers premium I see on that sale bill. Charging me to spend my money is bulls**t. The auctioneer is working for the seller...Sellers pay the commission, not me.

• Like 5

CasualObserver
1 hour ago, CasualObserver said:
16 hours ago, rmaynard said:

I let the MOD's know about this auction last week, but they did not take any action. :scratchead: So I guess they are not interested in letting the other members know about it.

Um... here Bob? or on another forum? I don't remember seeing anything about it

Please disregard, I found the note you sent. Apologies for missing it.

• Like 1

rmaynard

Here is the content of the email I received:

BULLETIN

TO ALL WHEEL HORSE COLLECTORS:

Many Wheelhorse Tractors intact, new and old stock parts.  There are at least 30 units available dating back to the mid 1950’s.  There is also signage and many other Wheelhorse items available.  Please go to the website for Premier Auction Galleries (www.pag4u.com) for pictures of the inventory (not all units are pictured).  The auction is scheduled to take place on Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.  The auction location is Tegner Implement Company located at 30817 Euclid Avenue, Willoughby, Ohio 44094.  Please feel free to pass this information along to anyone you think might be interested in attending the auction.

Please contact Kathy at 440-729-7278 for additional information.

Joe Weiss,

Attorney for the Estate of Doris M. Tegner

Joseph H. Weiss, Jr., Attorney at Law

8228 Mayfield Road, Suite 6B

Chesterland, Ohio 44026

Office: 440-729-7278

Fax:  440-729-8132

e-mail address:  joejrlaw@roadrunner.com

• Like 1

TDF5G
4 hours ago, CasualObserver said:

And don't get me started on the 10% buyers premium I see on that sale bill. Charging me to spend my money is bulls**t. The auctioneer is working for the seller...Sellers pay the commission, not me.

Amen to that!  Just more gravy money for the auction company.  I heard of an auction a while back that you had to buy a ticket to get in, not a charity auction either, I understand the charity deal. 

• Like 2

WheelHorseNut

Man, wish I had room and more money!  I want this one...

AuctionPhoto1.jpg

• Like 1

rmaynard

Don't tell Craig that there are NOS Tecumseh engines in boxes up in the rafters (where they should remain). :ychain:

• Like 1