ACman

Help with wheel chair charger at show

ACman

Forgot my charger for my invcare 24v wheel chair . It's a standard 24v round three pin conector . I know permobile is the same . I have my outdoor chair which I can use around show and just has a standard 110v . I can probably Jerry rig as there are 2 -12 gel deep cycle batteries but if I could use someone's charger at the show it would be great . First time I've done this  :wacko: . Will be there Tommorow sometime , Friday , and Saturday 

rmaynard

I know there are several guys in motorized wheel chairs that are at every show. I'm hoping they may be able to assist you. But...if they can't, you know this bunch of guys will find a way to make it work.

• Like 4

ACman

image.pngIt's a 24v trickle charger with this end . Won't be checking back in until morning . PM me will have Ipad on later tonight . Thanks 

WHX??

Don't worry....We'll bungee you into a camp chair, put you in a tub and chauffer you around to drool on the horses...plus there will more n likely some bros will have a two seater ther. :)

• Like 3

857 horse

If you think its a Walmart item,,,,,,your covered,,,,,,,,

Biggest family i have ever seen.................,,,,,this will be easy....life is hard.!!!!