wallfish

2016 WHCC Show Bike

AMC RULES

:angry-screaming:  Loud Techy's save lives.  :angry-screaming:

• Like 3

SALTYWRIGHT

JOHN TALK TO ME ABOUT MY 18 H/P GT-1800 V TWIN MOTOR.. THAT IS WHAT YOU NEED. I WILL PULL IT WHEN YOU ARE READY.    RUSS

• Like 2

TIGman

That is AWESOME!!!!!  Love it !!!!!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

wallfish
25 minutes ago, SALTYWRIGHT said:

JOHN TALK TO ME ABOUT MY 18 H/P GT-1800 V TWIN MOTOR.. THAT IS WHAT YOU NEED. I WILL PULL IT WHEN YOU ARE READY.    RUSS

Is it a V-Twin or an opposed Twin? I have a few opposed twins but a V twin will fit in there much better and look more like a real bike engine.

Think I'm going to buy some parts at the show to do another one but with quite a few changes like more professional parts instead of exclusively using Wheel Horse and home built parts. Still keep it true to the garden tractor theme with lots of tractor parts but make it more stable, balanced and safe while going fast. Doubt I'd trust this one over 15 or 20 mph but it is just a putt around the show bike anyway so not really expecting to go that fast. But it does have the ability to.

• Like 3

Pullstart
12 hours ago, WHX61/3 said:

V-twins, Onans.....crotch rocket motors......do you want someone to get hurt?:auto-dirtbike::auto-dirtbike::auto-dirtbike:....hey John ...I got a  '73 shovel head that would look......nevermind :lol::lol::lol:

It looks like those tires are speed rated for the highway... I don't see any problem with go fast parts!  :auto-layrubber:

• Like 1

Racinbob

That's incredible!! I love it!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 4

WHX??

Really.... those idiots building choppers on TV got NOTHING  on you...plus you is REAL people! :lol:

• Like 4

fireman

Great job John! I'm sure the offers to buy it will come in fast and furious when people see it at the show (if they haven't already!).

• Like 4

wallfish
18 minutes ago, WHX61/3 said:

those idiots building choppers on TV got NOTHING  on you

Not when you inspect it up close! See those words above my avatar and under my name?

23 minutes ago, fireman said:

Great job John! I'm sure the offers to buy it will come in fast and furious when people see it at the show (if they haven't already!).

Not for sale, but that's what I said about the 2 little two seaters that were sold to Billy Albright. Who knows?

• Like 3

JPWH

That is awesome! Nice job.

• Like 2

Pullstart

I wish I was going to be there to see it in person, great works!  Made me get my bike out this week and take it for a spin!

• Like 1

19richie66

Makes me keep looking at this plow frame I have. I have ideas. Too many other projects already. Great job John!

Coadster32

I kep hearing George thoughrogoods "Bad to the bone" playing in my head. Awesome ride!!:text-bravo:

• Like 4

WHX??

I'll take  a spin for ya @pullstart :auto-dirtbike: :lol:

• Like 2

wallfish
2 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

Makes me keep looking at this plow frame I have. I have ideas. Too many other projects already. Great job John!

How about using that plow frame for something like this? But with a big a$$ engine stacked up in the front.

tbucket2.jpg

• Like 9

CasualObserver

:wicked: :auto-biker:

There will be a hundred+ photos posted of that one next week! :lol: 

• Like 2

19richie66
1 hour ago, wallfish said:

How about using that plow frame for something like this? But with a big a$$ engine stacked up in the front.

tbucket2.jpg

Close....... but I have an idea similar. I really didn't want to run a belt all the way through the side of whatever I come up with. Thinking a motor and trans in the rear like your 2 seater but indy car inspired.

Edited by 19richie66

C-101plowerpower
6 hours ago, Coadster32 said:

I kep hearing George thoughrogoods "Bad to the bone" playing in my head. Awesome ride!!:text-bravo:

I had johnny cash' easy Rider playing

• Like 1

AMC RULES

• Like 3

Pullstart
10 hours ago, WHX61/3 said:

I'll take  a spin for ya @pullstart :auto-dirtbike: :lol:

Thanks for that!  We chatted about bringing big bikes out for some PA riding but something came up that prevents me from heading east this year...  I think I'm gonna make my reservations for next year in a couple weeks just so something doesn't come up!

• Like 2

Horse46
20 hours ago, wallfish said:

tbucket2.jpg

A HOTUB ROD I love it!

Horse46

@wallfish I've built choppers and bobbers over the years and I think that sits and looks spot on! 

I really like the use of the front beam and spindles for the bars and the headlight cover, they are the stand out pieces for me 8-)

I wish I could see it for real.

Not sure how well it's gonna steer anyway with that flat profile front tyre? Fun Fun and a bit more Fun :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 4

wallfish

Got a little more done and a short video of another test ride today. The weird engine noise is the flywheel hitting the the shroud.

• Like 6

roadapples

John you make this stuff look easy...:handgestures-thumbupright: