stevasaurus

Tried some different attachments.

squonk

Nice! Love the Bus seat! :)

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Steve I like the seat Squonk is jealous. You have to be careful of wood chips from trees that have been cut down , if the chips do not cure long enough they will burn up anything you plant. We usually wait a couple of years before using them :twocents-02cents: 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I have heard about the chips doing that, but I needed to get the yard squared away (keep the wife happy).  I have been turning and raking the chips now for almost a year.  It is kind of going to be a raised bed thingy...so I hope for some success this year.  Even thought the space is cramped for garden tractor attachments, I managed to turn the dirt with the plow and disk it up...I ended up raking some more wood chips out.  She is going to plant tomatoes and a few other things no matter what I say...and this fall...I will get to say I told you so.  That and a dime...well you know...so I have that going for me.  At least I got to try some attachments, that I would not have been able to try.  It was some great horse time...can't wait to plow it all under this fall.  :violence-blades::handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 7

elcamino/wheelhorse

Be careful about "I told you so " wives never forget and those words will come back and bite you in the butt.  Where did you get your seat I like it . Need to replace a seat on my 416-8 so I have been looking around . 

Edited by elcamino/wheelhorse
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

Actually that seat was on there when I got these horses from my dad.  My guess...it is a boat seat from the 70's.  Pretty sure about that.  :)

• Like 1

DougC

:text-yeahthat:  about the "I told you so" and "where did you get that seat? I have been looking around for one" for my 88 520H  :wh:    :handgestures-thumbupright:

squonk

If the " I told you so " backfires you can always hold her afgan hostage. :ph34r:

Digger 66
1 hour ago, stevasaurus said:

Actually that seat was on there when I got these horses from my dad.  My guess...it is a boat seat from the 70's.  Pretty sure about that.  :)

I have a boat seat too but it's not as purdy as yours :(

953 nut

Boat seats like that are fairly cheap and made for outdoor use.

Lane Ranger

Put a couple concrete blocks on that disc Steve and it will cut in the ground a lot better!   Looks great and now time to start a composter for soild  enhancement !    Don't forget AT Least 22 Wheel Horse attachments !

Edited by Lane Ranger
  • Like 3

squonk

I know where there's a couple of sets of cultivators that would look great with that "Ahhn- sahm-ble" :)

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Leave it to the dinosaur... 5bbud.gif

to make boat seats cool again. 

• Like 5

Fun Engineer

Looks good Dino.

stevasaurus

Thanks guys.  Actually, I had my wife standing on the disk platform for the weight.  She was hanging on my shoulders...I was only going in 1st gear for about 10 feet.  :)

• Like 4

953 nut
1 hour ago, stevasaurus said:

wife standing on the disk platform for the weight.

Steve, you are a brave man. I guarantee you I would have a black eye if I were bold enough to suggest that!     :ROTF:

• Like 4

woodchuckfarmer

Keep it up and your going to get a green thumb with all that gardening.

• Like 1

Lars

I got a Pm from Steve(dino) whit a pict of how he planned the garden to be.. and i just had to share it whit you guys..

dinosbackyard_zpsbf3c06d9.jpg

Edited by Lars
  • Like 9

squonk
15 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

Thanks guys.  Actually, I had my wife standing on the disk platform for the weight.  She was hanging on my shoulders...I was only going in 1st gear for about 10 feet.  :)

:banana-gotpics::banana-gotpics::banana-gotpics:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

:ROTF:  I can't let the wife see this.  :)

@squonk   now about those cultivators??  I'm interested...the disk is Smokin"Joes.  :)

• Like 1