Vinylguy

Pneumonia is no simple thing

Vinylguy

It's a much better morning.  For the first time in a week I woke up with an appetite.  Had a good breakfast and feeling much  much better. 

Need to get in the shop and get caught up on several projects.  Got to get ready for the show. Thank you all for your words of encouragement and prayers. Lost 8 lbs in a week but think I will gain it back today.:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 8

Fun Engineer

Sorry to hear you've been sick Terry. Hadn't heard from you for awhile and thought of giving you a call. Glad your on the mend. Rest and take care of yourself and I'll see you in June. 

stevasaurus

I just saw this Terry.  Holy-Cow, that is nothing to mess with.  Glad you are on the up swing, but take it easy.  You will have to be careful for quite a while now.  That means no running through the sprinkler at the show this year.  :)  If you want me to adopt you, I can list you as a dependent on my insurance.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 5

WHX??

:text-yeahthat:Me too Terry ...glad to hear your getting better. We need you at the BS and not just for those cool banners your toting! Maybe we could all chip in and get you some Obama/Trump/Hilliary care!!

• Like 1

squonk
9 hours ago, Sparky said:

Let me be the one to say what everyone is thinking here but to scared to type.... make sure you have this pneumonia thing all taken care of before the "big show" please!! :rolleyes: 

Just kidding! Glad to hear your on the upswing!

I had a pretty strong cold in March that I was able to get rid of in a few days but the cough lingered on for almost 3 weeks. Very annoying!

Mike.........

You gave it to me over the interwebs you rascal! :)

• Like 2

TDF5G

Wishing you a speed recovery.  Get well soon!

.:)

Vinylguy
5 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

I just saw this Terry.  Holy-Cow, that is nothing to mess with.  Glad you are on the up swing, but take it easy.  You will have to be careful for quite a while now.  That means no running through the sprinkler at the show this year.  :)  If you want me to adopt you, I can list you as a dependent on my insurance.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Not sure how that would be legal but thanks for the offer Steve. Would I have to change my name to Terasaurus? :confusion-confused:

• Like 9

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: Mr&Mrs Redoyoursaurus.com  :lol:

• Like 2

JimD

Glad you're on the mend Terry. Remember though to take all medications until you run out so you get the full benefit of them. Stopping early because you feel better is sometimes a very bad move. These Doctors have it down pretty good how long you need to be on them and make sure they give you enough to get you through it. Hoping you have a complete and speedy recovery. :)

Edited by JimD
  • Like 2

squonk
2 hours ago, Vinylguy said:

Not sure how that would be legal but thanks for the offer Steve. Would I have to change my name to Terasaurus? :confusion-confused:

Can I have a family photo for my wallet? :ROTF:

• Like 1

Aldon

Glad to hear you caught it in time. Almost lost a work associate to same thing this year. Sneaks up on ya.

ClassicTractorProfessor

Glad to hear you are on the mend...that stuff can get out of hand real quick if not caught in time...here in Oklahoma the weather has been hot one day and cold the next so seems like everyone including me is sick right now...hope you're back to 100% soon

Vinylguy
13 minutes ago, Professor1990 said:

Glad to hear you are on the mend...that stuff can get out of hand real quick if not caught in time...here in Oklahoma the weather has been hot one day and cold the next so seems like everyone including me is sick right now...hope you're back to 100% soon

I am happy to say that I feel really good and looking forward to some nice weather.

• Like 4

rmaynard

:dance: Good to hear.

JC 1965

Glad you're feeling better Terry.     :thumbs2:

wallfish

That's good news you are feeling better!!!!!!!!!

And I see Mike's "waiting for the bus" pic was posted again so here's another comic stripmike1.jpg

mike2.jpg

mike3.jpg

mike4.jpg

mike5.jpg

mike6.jpg

Edited by wallfish
  • Like 4

rokon

glad to hear you caught it in time and are getting better

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Terry, I just saw this, glad your ok. Sorry for the late reply.

Your friend, Glenn

PS, I saw you stroke support thing for John, brrrly, being as I have had 5 strokes, I am A BIG SUPPORTER of stroke awareness. Good job, and be well John.

• Like 1