Amcwheel85

It's the 856's turn to play!

DougC

Great idea and pictures! Thanks for sharing.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

Ohwheelhorse

Looks like they are having a good time.  And more importantly making memories. And that tractor will be part of those memories. 

• Like 3

Amcwheel85

Horse resting after over an hour of hauling laughing girls around

image.jpeg

• Like 9

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:               There is some real calendar material in those photos.           :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 4

Amcwheel85
8 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

:text-coolphotos:               There is some real calendar material in those photos.           :handgestures-thumbupright:

My daughter loves crafts and wants to make a tractors+kids photo album, and guys sorry I have a lot of similar threads and pics but this is how we enjoy our tractors. And yes I work on them but always forget to post about them til I'm done!  Actually next weekend the 856 gets a couple new gaskets and the 857 gets new fuel line/fuel pump..

Edited by Amcwheel85
  • Like 2

953 nut
2 minutes ago, Amcwheel85 said:

guys sorry I have a lot of similar threads and pics

Please don't apologize, lots of us enjoy seeing kids at play with :wh:s, keep them coming.

• Like 5

Al C.

This is great !!!!!  Much better for the kids than television and social media.  Wheel Horses seem to capture the imagination of children.   Maybe it's their color, don't know.  Our two grandchildren are still two or three years ahead of taking one of the tractors out for a spin.  But every time they visit, they climb aboard and practice in anticipation of the big day !!!   In a few years, your's will be mowing and you'll be watching from the garage. 

IMG_5013.JPG

• Like 9

Amcwheel85

Awesome! Yes guys feel free to share the all the kids+horses photos! My parents got here with my son.. And of course he had to participate!!! And yes he wears his Red Square hat everyday! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

My dad pulled all the kids around also

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 7

ClassicTractorProfessor

Yes don't apologize...much rather see kids enjoying Wheel Horses or any other outdoor activity as opposed to video and computer games. Keep making those memories with them...you and they will both cherish them for years.

• Like 3

TDF5G
On 4/10/2016 at 1:27 PM, 953 nut said:

Please don't apologize, lots of us enjoy seeing kids at play with :wh:s, keep them coming.

:text-yeahthat: Pics and video are great.  Kids and :wh: is a very good combination!

And, oh yes, the little girl screams.  I remember those of my young 'un and her buddies and/or cousins playing around the place.

Edited by TDF5G
  • Like 3

Amcwheel85
9 minutes ago, TDF5G said:

:text-yeahthat: Pics and video are great.  Kids and :wh: is a very good combination!

And, oh yes, the little girl screams.  I remember those of my young 'un and her buddies and/or cousins playing around the place.

Thanks! And I love taking the kids outside so we can enjoy the horses. They made my day!

• Like 3

WHX??

Nice hat on that little guy...looks like a farmer!! :thumbs2:

:omg:If you don't summit this picture for next years calendar we will drum you out of the corps!!!!

That pic should be framed in 8x10 and in someone's livingroom!

Gotta love it when their feet don't reach the boards!!

:text-goodpost::text-+1:

image_thumb_jpeg_d4b4f06f36145fbac5d356f62c360877.jpg

• Like 7

Amcwheel85

Well my parents are making me another blanket to match the one of my daughter on my 857 with that pic, how do I summit it for the calendar?? And thanks a lot from my whole family for the great complements guys! 

953 nut
58 minutes ago, Amcwheel85 said:

how do I summit it for the calendar?

Later in the year there will be a thread on here where folks can submit pictures, probably around October.

• Like 3

Amcwheel85

Ok thanks!

Flatheadpete

med_gallery_12868_507_20734.png

My 856 a couple summers ago.....good times!

Edited by Flatheadpete
  • Like 6

Amcwheel85

That's awesome! Just makes ya feel good to see them enjoying these horses!

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

Amcwheel85   Ditto on all the above post. They will never forget these times. They will pass it along to there kids I am sure.  As long as there are parts for them then. 30 years +

• Like 2

Amcwheel85
6 hours ago, T1257 RETIRED WRENCHER. said:

Amcwheel85   Ditto on all the above post. They will never forget these times. They will pass it along to there kids I am sure.  As long as there are parts for them then. 30 years +

that's what I'm hoping for! I hope atleast one of my kids holds on to this hobby!

• Like 2

Flatheadpete

My girls love that old tractor....and the old cars.  

• Like 1

David Li

Cool