Wishin4a416

Titanic to Sail again

KC9KAS

Not sure I would take a ticket for that ride...even if it was a free ticket!

• Like 4

953 nut

Somehow the notion of twenty-first century Chinese passengers appreciating the grandeur of a luxury liner fashioned after one from a century ago is a bit far-fetched to me. Some of the oil barons from the middle east may want to be on the maiden voyage as a lark, but long term this will sink financially. Today's yuppies just aren't likely to pass up a Disney cruise for this in my humble opinion! 

• Like 4

shallowwatersailor

I'm not sure if anyone has priced a Disney cruise lately! There is a premium paid for having the Disney characters aboard to interact with the young passengers. For the same money, I would rather circumnavigate the World on Cunard.

• Like 1

Terry M
17 hours ago, Wishin4a416 said:

Pictures look pretty cool..I wonder if this ship will be priced for the ultra rich folks like it was 104 years ago??

Ken B

I have been fascinated with the Titanic since I was a little kid. The thought of someone looking to profit off the loss of the Titanic and so many lives is sad and disrespectful. What makes it even sadder is that its being built in china.  Out of respect to all those who died I could never purchase a ticket, not too mention I think that maiden voyage would be just way too sad.

• Like 6