I am hoping to find a plow for my WH 701.  What should I be looking/asking for? I am not seeing it as a part on the 701 manual.

Thanks for your help!

Wheel Horse 701.JPG

Edited by Regal_Red
wanted to add notifications.
  • Like 2

Any short frame snow plow should work.  You'll also need a set of the rear axle plow mounts.

Plows are on Craigs List for about $100 and axle brackets are about $50.

• Like 1

Here is a couple of pictures of the type of snow blade you want to find.  Notice the frame is straight from one end to the other and forms an "A". :)

PM Sent! I have a "Side Shifter " short frame plow! :)

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By OILUJ52
      For Sale, Modified 42" snow blade for pushing. I put this together and never used it.
      Rear axle mount not included.
      $80 Pick up only zip 15357

• By SkyBolt
      This H20-H is in great shape and has 573.9 hours.  It was used and maintained up until 2 years ago when our grandfather passed.  He purchased it around 18 years ago from it's original owner with a collection of attachments including the snow plow.  He used it to mow his one acre in Effort Pennsylvania.  I was shocked by the low hours but the lot is very small and grass mowing season is fairly short up here.  He kept it maintained very well and never complained of issues or failures.  It started, idled, and mowed grass very well up until he last rode it.  Since then no one has attempted to start it.  In the pictures below you can see exactly how we found it as we started cleaning his property, we only put air in the tires.  We don't know when it was last serviced or how old the blades, belts and battery are.  We can assume that it will need at least the fuel drained and fresh put in and a new battery.  I would take this for my own property in Georgia but the logistics and cost to move are too much for my family at this time.  I'm sad to see it go but want it to go to someone who will put it to good use and take care of it as he did
      Please look over the pictures as this is the only information we really have about the tractor. We could not find any paperwork that he may have kept.  The sale also includes a tow behind rake and aerator.  There is a trailer also that we can negotiate when you see it in person.  
      -
      My name is Brandon. Please contact me directly at 770-298-0290 with questions and offers.  
      This ad was posted 8/12/2017.  The sale of this tractor needs to happen very soon as the property is being sold in August.
      Thank you for looking.

• By skevac
      I have for sale a very lightly used 48" front blade for a Wheel Horse garden tractor. This will fit a wide variety of models. It comes complete with everything except the quick attach bracket. This has had very little use in town on a small driveway. You'll be hard pressed to find one in nicer condition. Also included are a pair of tire chains. Was asking $250 reduced to $200. Don't have tractor anymore. Would like to see someone put it to good use and get it out of my way. Can ship if absolutely necessary but would prefer local pickup. 
      Cash only; no trades. If it's still listed, it's still for sale.

• By John & Shela
      I just bought a used 48" plow model #79252. I have an older 520XI tractor. Will it work on it? We started to install it this morning, but seem to be missing parts. 
    • By swoods
      Selling a 1992 416-8. Runs great, always starts, everything works. 

16HP Onan engine
      48" mower deck with two sets of blades (one set is two years old)
      Extra belts (new)
      Purchased 6 years ago from an employee at the dealer (he was second owner) New rear ag tires put on then. 
      890ish hours
      1 year old battery
      4' snow blade 
      Wheel chains with tensioners
      Sleeve hitch
      8" moldboard plow (haven't used it really)
      Filled tires 
      Manual transmission 
      Lights were replaced about 1 1/2 years ago
      Always starts, very reliable and mows great. 
      $1,800

email is probably best but phone works too.