I am hoping to find a plow for my WH 701.  What should I be looking/asking for? I am not seeing it as a part on the 701 manual.

Thanks for your help!

Wheel Horse 701.JPG

Edited by Regal_Red
wanted to add notifications.
  • Like 2

Any short frame snow plow should work.  You'll also need a set of the rear axle plow mounts.

Plows are on Craigs List for about $100 and axle brackets are about $50.

• Like 1

Here is a couple of pictures of the type of snow blade you want to find.  Notice the frame is straight from one end to the other and forms an "A". :)

PM Sent! I have a "Side Shifter " short frame plow! :)

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WHX20
      Looking to sell this nice little 401. Has a B1290 Clinton. Does smoke a little but goes away after warm up. Does need a little work on the transmission and steering wheel & tank straps.  Asking. $600 or $550 to supporters & can bring to the BS if paid in advance.  PM for more pics or info.

• By T-Mo-(Moderator)
      1961 701s
    • By Bushradical
       Howdy everybody! I've got a Wheel Horse 310-8 set up for plowing snow. Wheel weights, chains etc. Ive been plowing with it all winter ...but I don't know if I'm doing it right. I usually run it in third gear "HI range" and just Give er'!  Is it better to use 2nd gear?  I don't have anyone to ask about the right way to run a plow tractor, so any advise would be appreciated.  I don't want to break anything if i can help it. 

Thanks , Dave W
    • By Johncic67
      Hi looking for attachments that fit 5xi tractors
    • By tntatro
      Hello, I'm looking for a plow blade and snow blower to fit a C-160 or 1973 8hp no name. How can I tell if they will fit my tractors when I see pictures of them? I see a blade not too far from me on craigslist but the seller doesn't know if it will fit either. Here are the pictures. It looks like I would need other parts if it could fit but this is $60 and an hour drive. Anyone know if it would fit and is worth the time and money? I'm in South East Ohio.