Horse46

Who likes guitars?

Horse46

I treated myself today to this little beauty, It's a Hohner professional JT60 or the (Hollywood) dates back to the early 90's has what they call an ATN (advance tonal network) by adjusting the two "tone" controls you can create different guitars sounds, Strat Tele, LP, and the like.

That may sound like a sales pitch, but I reckon it aint half bad.

post-14145-0-44918400-1423084364_thumb.j

Edited by Horse46
  • Like 4

Bert

Your right that is a beauty, gonna wright songs about  :wh:'s? :)

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Beautiful ax there.   :thumbs:   

I'm calling ditto on the  :wh: song. 

• Like 1

neil

Can't beat a bit of Clapton ,

Nice looking guitar

Horse46

Your right that is a beauty, gonna wright songs about  :wh:'s? :)

Yeah why not, something with the Beverly Hillbillys type of melody  :cool:  :music-guitarred:

• Like 1

grnlark

I used to be real big into guitars before cars came into the picture, then jet ski's, then houses, then kids and now tractors. Lol. I still have five guitars and amps buried away in hopes that someday my son will find an interest. This is a pic of my sunburst strat 12 that I custom ordered through the Fender custom shop back in the early 90's. In the late 80's these were produced for a very short run. I had an opportunity to buy one but never did. I always wanted one though. When I finally had a chance to custom order one, I went through The East Coast Music Mall in Danbury, CT (which is now long gone) and according to them, Fender claimed to only have two original 12 string necks left from the original production run. This is supposedly one of them. I have all the order paper work with it too. Funny thing is, I think I've only used it a handful of times - and was scared to death taking this picture afraid it might get scratched. :)

post-2562-0-33926900-1423140226_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Horse46

You know what, that is a sweet looking 12 string, if it's as rare as you say, if it were me, I'd have to make choice.

Never worry about its value a enjoy the hell out of it, or hide it away for some other dude to enjoy the hell out of it, and you enjoy the money.

I know which one I'd choose.....actually I dont lol