Brrly1

Big Ten or should that be Big Fourteen?

Brrly1

Well boys and girls guys and gals, it is approximately 2 months and counting until the Big Ten season starts up. It was a long hard winter and I have as well as others have been waiting for the this time to arrive. This year we have two new teams added to the Big Ten with Maryland and Rutgers joing the group. The leaders and legends divisions are history, only lasted two years. We now have the east and west divisions. East is as follows Ind, Maryland, Mich, Mich State, Ohio State, Penn State and Rutgers. The West is as follows Ill, IOWA, Minn, Neb, Northwestern, Purdue and Wisconsin.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT for IOWA!!! Duke I can call and sing it to you ol' buddy!!!

post-45-0-69670100-1404151515.jpg

• Like 2

squonk

Illinois, THE GATEWAY TO IOWA!  :)

jwl

we're not all that fond of the new line up here and we can see sometime that the truck will have to go farther away from home. This whole Big Ten thing has now turned into a joke mostly. I guess im not sure why we couldn't have gotten some team from out west or even Alaska to be included. Make about as much sense.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

As long as we are expanding, and I am, I always thought that Notre Dame and Missouri would have been great choices.  :)

• Like 3

squonk

As long as we are expanding, and I am, I always thought that Notre Dame and Missouri would have been great choices.  :)

Expansion means bigger jeans and T,V.'s!  :)

• Like 1

Brrly1

It's less than thirty days away! Can you hear me? It's almost here! Been waiting awhile now, I guess you can say that I am getting ancy it's time to play Big Ten football. What's going to happen this year is yet to be seen. Let's see if OSU can win a National title? Let's see f Illinois can win at least half of there games? (Maybe save Beckman's behind) Let's see who's coaching Michigan at the end of the year? Let's see if Michigan State can repeat? Let's see what the Iowa Hawkeyes can do this year? There are so many different variables in these games alone with two more college's being added. It should be a very exciting year!!! As always Go Hawkeyes!!!

stevasaurus

I hope Illinois gets to play Maryland a least 6 times this year.  :)  Is there still a gate to get into Iowa...we could use a few games with them also.  :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 2

squonk

When Stevbo get's done with his barn, he's been hired to dig a moat around Iowa.  :)  :greetings-waveyellow: 

As a side note,whoever joins me in the boiler room for cards, has to help me find my missing refrigerant leak detector!  :confusion-helpsos: 

Mike       Steve

:sleeping-drool:       :teasing-blah: 

• Like 2

JimD

As a side note,whoever joins me in the boiler room for cards, has to help me find my missing refrigerant leak detector!  :confusion-helpsos: 

Mike       Steve

It's probably next your flashlight. And that leak could explain a lot. :teasing-poke::ychain:

• Like 2

Brrly1

There's a gate on the east and west sides already. It's just that Dino's have a problem crossing bridges and don't care much for swimming. As far as chances at Iowa, it will happen this year, I think. Yup, it's been verified Nov. 15th. We will see who's got what to say after the Battle of the Mississippi is over. Maybe that's the game we will see, yet to be seen!

• Like 2

stevasaurus

I'm up for that trip John...it might be a long ride home for you though.  :)

• Like 1

JimD

Rumor has it there was a new Buckeyes fan spotted in the shoe yesterday.. :eusa-think:

200_s.gif

:teasing-poke::ychain::ROTF:

• Like 2

HorseFixer

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT for IOWA!!! Duke I can call and sing it to you ol' buddy!!!

John,

If you feed me some of yer BROWNIES I could prolly take the punishment!!  :hilarious:

HorseFixer

When Stevbo get's done with his barn, he's been hired to dig a moat around Iowa.   :greetings-waveyellow: 

Mike       Steve

Did I ever mention what SQUONK says makes sense!     :eusa-think:

Edited by HorseFixer
  • Like 1

squonk

Did I ever mention what SQUONK says makes sense!     :eusa-think:

HEY! You spelled it right!  :naughty:  :snooty:  :angry-nono:  :) 

Brrly1

I only visit the boiler room when the bowl games are on, otherwise spend my time in the Penthouse, ahh don't ya know. It's two weeks and counting give or take a few hours.

jackhammer

It's probably next your flashlight. And that leak could explain a lot. :teasing-poke::ychain:

I believe squonk owns stock in that refrigerant company.. :twocents-mytwocents: