Short sleeve weather

Yep, glad Kelly came through tof you!

BTW, 10above is some serious cold here in Orange county NC :occasion-snowman:

Short sleeve weather

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Short sleeve weather

Short sleeve weather

We had one night here this Winter where it actually got down to about 6 above. No one wanted to go outside till the next day when it was back in the 20's for the morning low. Its on my Bucket List to come visit one of you guys in about five years after I retire, and I want to drive a Wheel Horse with a snow blower attachment and actually blow some snow. SERIOUSLY!!!

• Like 1

WH nut

We had one night here this Winter where it actually got down to about 6 above. No one wanted to go outside till the next day when it was back in the 20's for the morning low. Its on my Bucket List to come visit one of you guys in about five years after I retire, and I want to drive a Wheel Horse with a snow blower attachment and actually blow some snow. SERIOUSLY!!!

I lived about 15 years in North Dakota, this aint nothing.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Snowing again here as we speak. :no: 

• Like 1

WH nut

I will be ready in the Am when I put her back together. Just found my 1/4 key stock I had stashed

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:handgestures-thumbsup:  Awesome...can't wait to see you two back in action. :wwp:

roscoemi

Come on up Van, keys are in it. :grin:

• Like 1

smoreau

I can get the V-Blade 417A ready for you! keys are in it and full of gas!

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Come on up Van, keys are in it. :grin:

Woo Hoo, I like the sound of that!!!

I'll probably have to stop at Craigs on the way up to your house. I think he's had enough of snow this Winter already.  :occasion-snowman:  

I can get the V-Blade 417A ready for you! keys are in it and full of gas!

That would be perfect too! I've seen that Wheel Horse in action. It looks like a real snow plowing machine!

squonk

Swing by here on the way back Van. You can drive Marvin and we'll do a dual drive around the neighbor hood video. That  will get people shaking their heads.

Edited by squonk

Wheel-N-It

Cool Mike!!! I was actually thinking about that (visiting you and Marvin) last night when I was posting to Roscoe and Scott. It would be a real treat to do a road trip like this. Now I have something to smile about at work today :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

roscoemi

Van, P'Chop would probably like a new snow moving buddy. He says I hog all the good stuff! :confusion-scratchheadblue:  Just don't hit the wife's dog with that blower, LOL! On the other hand you can launch all the cats you like, my neighbor feeds all the strays but have learned to stay away from my place. My Beagle/Chihuahua is their size, can out run them and has lot's of teeth!

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Van, P'Chop would probably like a new snow moving buddy. He says I hog all the good stuff! :confusion-scratchheadblue:  Just don't hit the wife's dog with that blower, LOL! On the other hand you can launch all the cats you like, my neighbor feeds all the strays but have learned to stay away from my place. My Beagle/Chihuahua is their size, can out run them and has lot's of teeth!

By then Roscoe, I'm sure lil' Porkchop will be able to teach me how to be a first class snow mover. And at the same time we can tag team all the cats in the neighborhood like a Tom and Jerry Cartoon (wheel horse with snow blower chasing cat smiley face)

• Like 1

shorts

If you want to stop by here I can get you a ride in a CAT 950 loader with a 14' snow box on it.

roscoemi

Van, it looks like if you swing up and hit Michigan south to north and then thru Canada to New York and back down to home you will get all the snow moving time you could possibly want. Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it! :grin:

• Like 1

darg

hey wheel-in nut more snow coming our way,

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

If you want to stop by here I can get you a ride in a CAT 950 loader with a 14' snow box on it.

OH HECK YEAH !!! :banana-rock:  :banana-dance:  :happy-partydance:  :text-yeahthat:

darg

glad you are back to normal, pushed some snow today, it was real heavy and wet. I think I let my anti freeze out of the tires to soon , had a rough time getting traction, even with the ag tires.

darg