neil

Euro Guys ,,,exciting new forum

neil

Just to let you know that there is an exciting  New forum that has recently been started & we would like to invite you to come & take part & join in the fun

There is  quite a few of the Redsquare members already there & the site is growing rapidly each day with both US & Euro members

You can find the forum here at

www.myoldmachine.com

The forum is dedicated to vintage machinery of all types , ranging from  garden tractors , farm tools, hand tools power tools or just about any old machine you can think of

So why not come & visit us & join in the fun

• Like 1

meadowfield

yeah, like even the mods are old :D   but still hangin' in there :P

jwl

I think the greatest part of this, is the fact that  you don't have to be in the Euro area to see whats going there. People globally will benefit from the site.  

Edited by jwl

Stormin

There's a lot of stuff on there that you'll not find here. Well worth a visit. Just make sure you've plenty of time. :grin:

neil

Of coarse , All US guys Are also more than welcome to come and spend some time with us .

C-101plowerpower

i really like the new forum, will be hard to chose witch one i'm going on for the day :)

Koen

Anglo Traction

Yes , the New Forum has a good 'feel' to it with the variety of subject matter it covers and the world interest it is gradually attracting.

There are still many more potential enthusiasts of old Horticultural Equipment etc who have yet to find it.

It now exists as a very good alternative for some 'unsuccessful' UK & W/Wide Sites. Karl has done a good job of turning the old Forum around.

I will continue recommending it as I have done. What I won't do is use it as an alternative to Euro Horse.

I hope to be proved wrong that this Euro Section here will now suffer from lack of consistent use.  lets hope not. 

• Like 2

neil

Rest assured Richard ,my first priority is Eurohorse/Redsquare and I fully intend to continue to spend as much time here I as always have,

I will also be giving myoldmachine a lot of attention as I really want to see it become as successful as Redsquare

meadowfield

Ditto, I want to play on both - time permitting of course :D

Stormin

Ditto! 

pmackellow

Same here, I intend to be active on both forums !!