Sign in to follow this  
BPjunk

NCWHEC debut show, LeSeuer, MN

BPjunk

CONGRADULATIONS MIKE, DALE AND JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

What a SUPER display .... really a impressive job!

That is quite a lot of Wheel Horses ...... I know you get more next year! :USA: I bet quite a few big tractor owners took a second look at your Wheel Horses.

Dale ..... your the MAN this year for being at the 10th Annual Wheel Horse Show in PA and the North Central Wheel Horse Events Club show in Minnesota! :banghead:

Oh ... Uh was that 653 I see in the back ground for sale???? :omg:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

C-Series14

Looks like a nice gathering! What is the story on the one with the front mount generator and the "C140" decal? Is that a new model???

CasualObserver

Thanks guys... yes that was a 653, and a 753 for sale... they were 2 of the 12 from Missouri. They also brought a 551, a 654 and a partial 400 for round hoods... otherwise there was a Raider 12, a C-175, Ranger 800, A-90E, C-121, C-121 built up for pulling and a B-100. This was a couple brothers selling off stuff to settle their dad's estate. He had been a collector and puller. They came with three pickups and two trailers full of tractors and parts....By the end of the weekend, they were more into Wheel Horses than they could have imagined, but they were very happy to make some friends and sell some parts. One of the brothers was headed for Iraq or Afghanistan when they went back to MO... but since they got bit by the bug... they took the puller and the two little verts back with them to work on after the brother gets back.

As for the C-140 w/generator... it was a C-120 but the 12 horse blew up and the guy replaced it with a 14... so he put 140 on it when he repainted it.

kpinnc

Looks like Dale is either about to kick the table, or high jump it! :banghead:

show01.jpg

Nice pics Jason, looks like you and "the boss" had a good time. Nice showing on the tractors too!

Kevin

Teddy da Bear

I thought Dale was throwing punches at something.....lol

oldandred

Dale probbly forgot what he was doing at the time after all hes the only one that can get lost in five min, any were

right Dale ?

Great pictures guys and good looking horses

kj4kicks

Great showing of the breed guys ! :banghead:

Jason, Thanks for taking the time to post and share the pics. Looks like you all had a great time.

E.

Nick

Great pictures of the show Jason, looks like you had a nice display. :banghead: When is Dale going to chime in on this. :USA:

ol550

Looks like Dale is either about to kick the table, or high jump it! :thumbs:

For those that know Dale...you know he just woke up from a nap. :banghead:

Stays up too late watching Barney reruns or something. :USA::omg:

The picture is him jumping up just in time for the theme song. :horseplay:

Curmudgeon

Why is it the most unflattering images are the ones that get posted?????

CasualObserver

I thought about explaining... but it's more fun to see what people come up with! :USA: :banghead:

Curmudgeon

I thought about explaining... but it's more fun to see what people come up with! :omg::banghead:

Notice I didn't REALLY give an explanation either? :USA:

Teddy da Bear

They are not always the most unflattering... They are usually the ones that make us smile the most.. :USA: :banghead:

Curmudgeon

Of all the ideas so far, Mike is the farthest from the truth. I don't throw punches of any kind, lover not a fighter here.

Mike does have a good point, I quite often find myself laughing like an idiot at some of the stories you guys come up with!!! :banghead:

Bill: I try! You get around pretty good yourself though. Next year, Minnesota will take priority, for obvious reasons, with luck, and enough sales, I'll make Pennsylvania too. I've been hauling a lot of the stuff off for scrap, I mean, stuff like lift arms, drawbars, deck lift parts, non-Wheel Horse blades, etc., there are tons of them out there. Sold many of my shop power tools at a friends yardsale, so found some room there. If I could ditch a couple of tractors, I'd be in good shape.

Teddy da Bear

I'm still interested in the sprayer.

Buzz

I thought about explaining... but it's more fun to see what people come up with! :omg::banghead:

It kinda looks like Dale just had an argument with his invisible friend :USA: and is taking a poke at him...............or

He's in the middle of an aerobic exercise routine. :banana: Remember he just had a birthday and is trying to keep his shape. Hey, round IS a shape.....

Curmudgeon

Buzz, you were close on one thing, you posted your guess the day after I had my birth er giftday! :banghead:

mikewilliams68

Thanks for the Cudo's BP I rarely look in on this sight but am home sick today and bored. :omg: