Sign in to follow this  
perry

Tractor forum member makes reality show

perry

some of you guys who visit a few of the other tractor forums may know of him some may not.

The king of obsolete  is going to be on ice road truckers new season . starting july 15th.
going to be featuring his place and old machinery.

King of obsolete  website - http://www.kingofobsolete.ca/

From a remote corner of Manitoba, Joey “The King of Obsolete†Barnes has deemed his plot of land  “The Kingdom,†and it’s filled with vintage CATs and trucks from the 1930s to the 1970s. Many of the vehicles are rarities, and he’s re-engineered many of them into his own unique pieces of equipment.

iceroadtruckers7_joey-E.jpeg

This was copied from another forum .
 Hey guys ,
 the filming was alot of fun and they should get some great footage for TV. that is all i'm allowed to say right now. please keep checking my website to see what i'm working on because we are hopeing to film again next year.
hopefully with being a star, i can get a lady friend to join me at the end of the world, lol.
 we gave them nothing but our good life style of the great white north, we didn't swear or anything like that, we just had fun. i hope the fellows in the editing room make us look good. how they edit and present it to the people in TV land will be a big mystery until it comes out on the TV

ice road truckers -
http://www.history.com/shows/ice-road-truckers/cast

• Like 2

953 nut

:text-thankyouyellow:  Sound interesting, if you could give us a little heads up a few days befor it will be on that would be great; don't generaly watch IRTs but would watch this one.

:USA: 

Rollerman

Perry I've been checking in on "KoO" blog since you shared it with me at least once a week.

I don't keep up on IRT anymore, but I'll have to make an exception & see if I can catch an episode with Joey.

Ken B

I watch Ice Road Truckers every week. To be quite honest, the show has been missing something for quite a while now. Hopefully the King of Obsolete becomes a regular, he seems like a real genuine guy. Hugh Rowland on the other hand.....

SousaKerry

Watched it last night did not even realize he was a member. He took 3 cat trains across a lake to fetch a small 4 cylinder Kohler generator.

No kill like overkill....

AMC RULES

Makes perfect sense, provided it was going on a round hood project.   :text-datsphatyo:

wingrider

I watched that show this week, didn't know he was a member either. He's got more balls that I do going over the ice like that.

Keep coming with more shows.

Wingrider