Sign in to follow this  
chazm

I Do Love My Wife...

Steve B.

WHOA! Perfect reasoning for garage AND workshop. And I'm sorry Mrs. chasm.. that is simply bad driving. That couldn't have happened without some noise, and that is the drivers queue to stop and assess.

That said, I would use this as an excuse to, at the least, stock up the liquor cabinet.. in my favour. Might even consider the need for further tractor "repairs", something like "after that accident, now I NEED a bigger one"

OH! and she should definately park outside in the elements for a while!

varosd

Wow! even the creeper is doing a wheelie! I wonder what would have been the damage is there were no chains on the back tires?. the front wheels left some rubber for sure. Can you imagine one of the new fangled Big Box mowers? all plastic and fiberglass... do you think they would have held up to a driver screaming ( :hide: ) into the garage and hitting them? Not! :rolleyes:

squonk

not trying to discount the wh damage thing...

but we have a lab and beagle too. when you went back into the garage was the lab looking all guilty, and the beagle just sitting there like nothing has happened? the beagle is the one that made all the mess. the beagle is always to blame........

What's the thing with Labs and Beagles anyway? I'm glad I'm not alone. My 8 yr old Beagle is the sneekiest dog I ever had. She has learned to open refrigerators, freezers garbage cans ect...One day I came home and found her up to her armpits in a box of instant potates. She managed to open a cabinet that has a strong latch. That stuff was stuck all around her face. The Lab just sits there with a goofy look on her face. She's always the innocent one,but she does cut a mean fart when she sits down on the tile floor!! Notice in the pic who's near the fridge!

SDC10607-1.jpg

stevasaurus

I love my wife too...now get your shoes off and get back in the kitchen. :)

• Like 2

Martin

snap. beagle (big-more like the size of a harrier) is 5, lab is 13. lab always takes the blame for everything. he hardly ever does anything wrong. beagle gets away with everything and almost always is at fault.... right as i type this, i hear him in the kitchen getting into something, sounds like dinner plates getting cleaned........

532a7ac5.jpg

varosd

Chas,

Of course, all the razzing is all in good fun. our better halfs make up a marriage of dedication, love, devotion, friendship....ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

But as previous posts have stated....whats her side of the story!!

Does she know you took pictures and posted them??

AMC RULES

What ever you do, don't let her read this post. :teasing-poke:

One sure way for it to all be your fault. :ychain:

stevasaurus

I think I would leave the computer on and go to the tavern for ever. :)

• Like 1

JimD

Did he say it was her fault?

SaurusandD.jpg

Oh he's dead meat.

stalerandwaldorf4-1.jpg

SWHAHAHA.jpg

• Like 1

stevasaurus

hey chasm...33 responses, 221 views, 2 pages of posts...I think that is some kind of record on red Square...you got that going for you...and the day is not over yet. cool..congratulations. :)

Ken B

Martin, your Beagle looks very much like mine. She is ultra sneaky, and fast, best squirrel hunter around. Would you believe Rusty's mom was a pure Shepard? He is about as big as he is gonna get says the vet. Wonder what his pop was?

IMG_0167.jpg

• Like 1

chazm

Its not about the tractor or the bumper, its about a lack of common sense.

This would not fly in my house.

Thank you Mike exactly my point I am trying to make to her. This isn't the 1st time ,just the 1st time the Raider was involved.

We been in our new house 3 years now, so far she has scraped the mirror on the garage door frame and taken the side mirror off her Jeep Liberty.

Not to mention the numerous drive way marker post she has taken off. Did I mention that I do love my wife.

Now here are the partners in crime Zoey the Beagle & Gumpy the Lab

Last weekend it was a rump roast off the top of the frig in the garage

You be the Judge,who looks guilty??

023.jpg

Chasm

Martin

at least the one that took the roast looks guilty.......

we need to have a thread about what the biggest haul the beagles have gotten away with. max has a leg of ham and 2 lbs of ground beef in his top ten.

AMC RULES

Poor dogs! :teasing-poke:

The evidence presented shows, Mrs. Chasm, hands down...has done the most damage to date. :auto-swerve:

:popcorn:

squonk

My beagle Mollie did eat up a couple of frozen hard steaks once when she got the freezer open. I had another beagle who ate all the candy bars on a camping trip, wrappers and all!

midnight rambler

chas i have a 22X30 shop (i call it that, i paid for it) she only parked in it 3 times just to say i let her, now it is for TRACTORS pretty sad when there is maybe 2500.00 in tractors and not going to say how much the car and truck are worth but (they start when its cold out) anyway in your defence make her park outside for a few months shes grounded!!!!!

kloe0699

I love my wife and our 3 beagles as well. And to their defense neither of the breeds can help it. Women can't drive.... Period! My wife backed out of our driveway last year and backed square into a mini van that was sitting at the stopsign. How do you not see a mini van behind you? :angry-tappingfoot: Then last Friday yet another event. She recently took up reading. I hinted at getting her a kindle for her b-day but she works near a library, a free library. That library really isn't free anymore because she backed into a car in the parking lot. :confusion-helpsign:

As for the beagles. They just can't help it. They live by the "it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission" rule when it comes to food. After having a few of them I have resorted to getting the smaller 13 inch beagles. They arent tall enough to counter cruise!

Martin

so what happens when you have a 21 inch beagle?

photo.jpg

Forest Road

My wife broke my hydro cooling fan last year. I kindly reminded her thats why we have two tractors. You havwsome pretty serious photographic evidence there. I'm thinking extra tractors, new workshop, iron clad dog houses..... Good luck!

kloe0699

so what happens when you have a 21 inch beagle?

photo.jpg

Umm.. I guess you have to build higher counters?

massey

Maybe get her a bicycle?

Ken B

Here is my Beagle story, Emma was abandoned by a squirrel hunter. Rumor is she was on a scent and wouldn't return so he left her. Someone found her wandering the streets and rescued her. We later adopted her, she was 2 yrs. old at that time.

Soon after getting her home I began finding dead squirrels on the ground from time to time, I had no idea what was going on. I built squirrel houses and put them in the trees yrs. ago but I never found a dead one on the ground. One night around dusk I was working on a Wheel Horse in the garage when I heard an incredible amount of hootin and howling that can only come from a Beagle. I ran like hell to the backyard to see what all the commotion was. There was Emma sittin on her rear with a squirrel about 7ft up the tree. That squirrel was looking right down at her and ranting down at her in squirrel language big time. In an instant Emma leaped 6 ft into the air and clawed herself up the tree the rest of the way to that squirrel. She had it in her mouth an an instant, she pushed herself off the tree with her front legs and while flying thru the air she shook that squirrel big time. He was a goner before he hit the ground. I couldn't believe my eyes! I felt bad for that squirrel, Emma was sitting on her rear, tail waggin a mile a minute just as proud as could be. Sounds corny but I told her we don't do that around here. That was her fifth and last kill that I know of. I have had quite a few dogs thru the yrs. and I must say that even though she pulls off some of the craziest amount of "stuff" she gets in the least amount of trouble.

SousaKerry

We have a tag team even in our house the cats knock stuff off the counters and the dogs eat it before it hits the floor. I had to stop using shopping bags for my lunches as they would be eaten before I left the house. We have a shelty and a Lab/Mastif mix think black lab on stilts with jowls..

Showed this to the old lady and she said I would not have to worry about not killing her if she did it, she would kill herself.....Man I love that woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!

specialwheelhorse

Got a honey here, she's an excellant driver and her mother gave me my first Wheel Horse.

But she's never driven one. Won't even drive the Hydro !!

Herbl

My wife told me that the stripes on the outside mirors came that way from the factory, I said did the factory come and put matching stripes on the sides of the garage doors?.........

Herb

• Like 1