Sign in to follow this  
Retired Wrencher

Well Done

Retired Wrencher

I have to say to all Mods who redid this site Well Done on your part keeping this hobby alive and making probably over 7000 members now happy. I know it is a large part of my Daily life I say 2 thumbs up Great Job. Gary B.....................

• Like 1

Raider12

I will second this! Just taking a quick minuet to look around to see this new site is GREAT! And I know it took a lot of work from a lot of people to make this happen. I tip my hat to all that had anything to do with our new home. Thank you my friends............ Thank you

Denver

Hodge71

Totally unbeleievable guys. I'm very impressed. Your hard work has made this the premier site on the internet for Wheel Horse info. Its our benefit that you put in all the hard work that you have. Thank You!!!!!!!

varosd

Hats off to all the Mods and Admin folks who did a great job!! :D

This keeps getting better and better!

FarmerJim

What else is there to say? Excellent job and many thanks.....All involved take a bow!

SMITTY

Fine job by one and all site looks great. Now all we have to do is get ready to plow snow, sandblast and paint, put the rebuilt engine on and take pictures to show it all off on the best Wheel Horse site on the net.

Jake Kuhn

Very nicely set up! Thank you

Dresden Guy

GREAT JOB, GUYS. I know that you have taken a great amount of time from your families and other things that you could have been doing, but you chose to keep the RS forum the greatest! Thanks..... I appreciate the great new look and functionality.

Dresden Guy (Steve)

WheelHorseSteve

Phenomenal! I love the new look, feel and features... Well, well done!

MikesRJ

Bravo! :music-rockon:

can whlvr

yas thank you to all who make this place happen

VinsRJ

Looks Great, Thanks!

rustynut

excellent job on here guys :clap:

racinfool40

I agree!!! Great Job and Thanks to all involved!!! :thanks:

reecie

Excellent Job to all involved!!!

Well done and a big thanks for all the work you undoubtedly had to put into this site:)

massey

I Appreciate all of everyone's hard work to make the changes.

tgranthamfd

Crusing around. :clap: I think I like it. A job well done. My hat is off to all involved.

Martin

yes, couldnt agree more with all the comments. this place is awesome. quick posting, awesome preview feature, the gallery, could go on and on about all the great features and now we have an iphone app as well that works excellent. a big thank you to everyone involved. :D :thanks:

otrelwood

great site much easier to get around and logged on .thanks to everyone for all the hard work to make this possible

GlenPettit

Really a super Great job. The best Wheel Horse site just keeps getting better.

Michigan Glen

Lars

It's really fun to see that there are people who really puts his soul in this .. so we got a fantastic web page

thank you all who have done this :bow-blue:

krazy_horse

Very well done! I like all the new features. Jim

nylyon

Very glad to see that everyone likes the new format. I'm sure that there are several who don't care for it as much it does add a little complexity, but you'll see it'll grow on ya. As great as it is for you, it's equally as great for us who moderate and administer the forum too. We were getting hit with a lot of spammers on the previous software, and we were manually checking each and every account who registered. This is all automatic now and I expect very little spam. Although the software isn't free (far from it), you get what you pay for. Check out the RSS Feeds that we have. From any RSS reader, just type www.wheelhorseforum.com and the RSS feeds will show, there's even an RSS feed for the*NEW* classifieds section. There's an iPhone app available in the iTunes app store, with an Android version coming soon (so I understand). There is also integration with Facebook and Twitter, although that functionality has not yet been configured.

The Calendar can help facilitate meet and greet's with it's RSVP functionality. Pick a date and members can reply if they're able to attend or not. Of course, there's an RSS feed for the calendar which will send right to your news reader the most up to date RedSquare Calendar events.

Got buddies on the forum, set them up as friends. When you view the outstanding Member Map, you'll see special pins for your friends, you'll also receive alerts when they make specific changes (see "My Settings" in the notifications options section). There is so much personal configuration you can do which will allow you to spend more time on the hobby while still keeping on top of the things that are important to you.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Because of the way that we have implemented, we can change skins easily. Some of you may have seen the Thanksgiving skin we had in the test environment. As I find appropriate skins (and you are welcome to search as well we're running IBP 3.2.3) I will add them to the lineup for you to choose. As we find functionality that will really improve our services, it will be implemented.

It'll be a learning experience for all of us as we're not used to the features and functionality provided to us now. By far, this is the most advanced site of its kind, and it only gets better from here.

Thank you again to our generous supporters, as none of these changes would have been possible with out their contributions. As with Wheel Horses, the good stuff ain't free and we've got all the good stuff! So settle in, we're done making major changes around here, but we will keep the site current.

-- Karl