faster

654 restoration

64s

One Word --- Jealous!!!!!!! :bow-blue:

Jake Kuhn

It really turned out great! :bow-blue:

Zeek

LOVE the detail! You have done an excellent job my friend!

Thanks for the info on the blaster. I'm using a pot for the big stuff, but I may buy that cabinet at HF for the small.

Hate to be a bother, but did you have to do any mods to that cabinet (I had to do some to my pot before it would work without clogging) and what media are you using??

Thanks, GREAT job :music-rockon:

Zeek

Alright,next question.

To keep me on track, how are you fitting this in with everything else in life? IE - when are you getting your most work done?

I squeeze mine in in the evenings and weekends . . . mainly evenings.

faster

Thankyou all

Zeek

I get most of my work time on weekends but I did have almost two weeks off at Xmas so that really got things rolling.

As far as my pot blaster its one I made years ago about the same as HF and I run aluminum oxide 80 grit ( free from work) for the most part but have use everything from play sand , black diamond to soda blast. One thing and I`m not sure how the HF pot blaster is made but if you put a valve in the line going to the bottom you can choke off the out going pressure and add pressure to the tank. This helps push the grit into the bottom hose but its all touch and go with these blasters at work we also have air vibrators mounted to the blaster which helps.

PS haven't mounted the 654 decal yet I think I'm going to repaint that panel. The reason why is I rubbed that panel out looks great but now I'm not sure I want to rub out the hole tractor it looks good the way it is.

HorseFixer

Looks good! :bow-blue: your ding a nice Job! :thumbs:

Cheers ~Duke

:beer:

jcb857

Nice job :bow-blue: