Sign in to follow this  
hoser63

snow

hoser63

its snowing here again in northern wisc....got about 2 in on the ground and its still coming down..i think mother nature is a lil slow on her APRIL FOOLS JOKE. :thumbs: ...

6wheeler

I feel your pain Merlin, yesterday I went to an auction here in town and it was 55 outside and beautiful. Now they are talking rain and snow here today as well. I am probably a 150 miles southwest of you. But, you are right, She has a cruel sense of humor :wh: It should warm up soon, say maybe July :thumbs:

hoser63

then it will probably snow in august.... :thumbs: so much for global warming

Gerry w

talking about snow tomorrow and the next. Last year we got snow in May, on the 7th or 8th I believe. The PC term is Climate change, because although some areas ARE getting warmer, others will get colder, as some drier, others wetter, and so on.

all I know is I'm about to hide under the covers until the snow stops! :thumbs:

farmer

Whoa... snow in May, not being funny but do you get a spring or autumn or is it just winter then BANG summer. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't your area famous for colourful autumn leaves?

can whlvr

its snowing real hard here tonight,some on the ground and its coming down hard :thumbs: :wh:

6wheeler

Uh, Merlin :wh:, We had 54 degrees yesterday and partly cloudy. The whole thing missed us. It went North so thanks you guys up there for taking the brunt of it. Today, cloudy ,windy, and 40 degrees, 50's the rest of the week so spring is coming( sort of). Rex, yes we do get 4 seasons. But between last fall and this spring so far, I am not sure anymore :thumbs:

Brrly1

65 degrees and cloudy, rain off an on :thumbs:

:wh: