Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Ok Northeast guys, ready for another one?

Ken B

Figured that one would get to you Ken :banghead:

Damn!! You'll be snagging all the C/L deals thruout the CT. area today as well! :thumbs:

stevebo

dig dig... I have not purchsed anything off cl since I bought the new house (except for a peco grass catcher from the patriot. Money has been tight and so has space !!

Ken B

You know I'm just having fun with ya buddy. I hear ya on the money and space being tight. I hope to build an addition on my garage this summer if the money ain't to tight.

Did you fill both 10x20's?

nylyon

Well, they lowered the forecast to maybe 5". They closed schools at 5:00am BEFORE it even started.

spark949

Well, they lowered the forecast to maybe 5". They closed schools at 5:00am BEFORE it even started.

I'm a little disappointed...thought I'd be throwing snow by now.

nylyon

Look outside, not even snowing now. :banghead:

ducky

I'm finely get to play i've got 6+" here at my place. Ill post some pic when i get the chance. i have to put my blower back on :banghead: I need another tractor.

nylyon

Well, it's finally coming down now and the forecast is back up to 7". We have about 2" on the ground. (1:58pm)

edit: we have about 5" on the ground now and coming down at a good clip! (2:19pm)

nylyon

6" now at 2:37pm

Sparky

Here where I am (80 miles east of Karl) its a blue sky with sunshine!!!

Bizzare :banghead: .

Mike........

spark949

Here where I am (80 miles east of Karl) its a blue sky with sunshine!!!

Bizzare :banghead: .

Mike........

Sun was out this morning here around 11am. But it started to snow an hour later and made up for lost time. I just finished clearing about 7 inches (4pm)and by the time I was done there was another inch on the driveway.

Oh...it took me only 45 minutes with the new to me snow thrower on my C-160. It would have taken an hour and fifteen minutes with the 12hp Ariens blower. Much more fun too. Damn...I should have gotten and thrower years ago!

Jim_M

It's been snowing off and on here for about 24 hours and we still only have about an inch. We're supposed to get another inch tonight. It will be just enough that I'll have to plow the driveway.

We're way below normal for snow this winter. I guess this summer's drought conditions are hanging around.

nylyon

We have 8 last time I checked, and still going...

Gerry w

DSCF0103-2.jpg

Waiting on the storm. :banghead:

Hopefully I can get the wife to take a few shots. :ROTF:

LOVE that little bug eyed tractor!! :thumbs:

Gerry w
I have a theory.

Sparky

Its 6:30pm and not a flake has fallen. I think I'm gonna sell off all my snow removal gear :banghead: .

:thumbs:

Mike.......

Docwheelhorse

Coadster you mounted those headlights perfectly!!!! :ROTF: I :thumbs: why people insist on mounting them lower.... its a look that I don't think favors the tractor. I thought I was the only one that mounted them to be like that!!! :banghead:

Tony

Gerry w

Its 6:30pm and not a flake has fallen. I think I'm gonna sell off all my snow removal gear :thumbs: .

:ROTF:

Mike.......

That big D and that blower has scared it away!! You watch, that blower sells and your going to have snow up to your ##**!! :banghead:

zieg72

Our area is calling for 1-2 inches lake effect, it is coming down big time. Maybe get out the plow later tonight if I am lucky. :thumbs::ROTF: :banghead:

stevebo

We have at least 8 inches and coming down very hard. Had some fun playing with the 417-8 and cab. :banghead:

Sparky

It just started coming down here but its not lookin to heavy. You guys want pics of me using my wifes kitchen broom to clear it? Maybe not eh? :banghead:

Mike........

sorekiwi

Here in NE Ohio we had about 10" last night, about an inch today, and theyre predicting 1-3 overnight. But tomorrow (Saturday) they're saying 10 -12"

You guys bitching about no snow are welcome to come on down and clean up some of mine! I'm sick of it already, last week our total for the winter was at 53", the average is around 110.

Ken B

I got at least 8 inches of snow as well. I had a blast with the C-160 and the cab. How in the hell have I survived all these yrs. without a cab? I want to find another one now just so I have a spare! :banghead:

VinsRJ

Just a dustin' up here........ snow, snow go-a-way come back another day! :banghead:

Ken B

Its funny Vin, you aren't that far away and just a dusting. You won't be able to dodge it forever! :banghead: