Sign in to follow this  
c81horse

Jonserd Chainsaw

c81horse

Last nite There was a Discussion on Jonserd Chainsaws. I Belive i may of mistaken The word "Turbo" I think some how i mistaked Turbo Chager Insted of Turbo air cleaing After Further Research i concluded that jonserd turbo uses centrifugal force for baiscly a air filter cleaner I aint trying to be Pompass or Rude I just Rember a Previous discussion i had with a jonserd owner and He said his saw was turbo charged And they are in some way Well i dont know how to conclude this topic :ychain:

Operator

From a former Johnsrud owner of one of those "Turbo" saws, I thought the same when I bought it, more power! turbo! Not really, They kind of sent more air in but it just precleaned the air better. And it screamed! Louder than normal too. Finially died from what I can't remember, didn't care for dealer after I bought it so I went elsewhere and got an Echo 18" saw, three pulls at most to start! Great saw.

Randy

ducky

i have one ill sell for 50.00. all it needs is a chain.

c81horse

What model Ducky? I love jonserd saws Echo Egh Im not going to comment lol But Jonserds are good saws and I guess you can call it a turbo its a neat desin to say the least

ducky

it is a 2054 turbo. good running saw. i just do have much to cut any more.

Operator

What model Ducky? I love jonserd saws Echo Egh Im not going to comment lol But Jonserds are good saws and I guess you can call it a turbo its a neat desin to say the least

I thought the same thing when I looked at them. I was upset with the Jonsrud dealer and thought I'd try something different. I like the echo.

Randy