Sign in to follow this  
jasoncracer

my tractor

Operator

I think this tread has run it's course :ychain::D:D

My thoughts too. It is slipping :hide:

Jason you still keep posting in classified! Majority is on your side I'm sure of that.

Merry Christmas to all.

Randy

dgoyette

Then everything is as it should be. The thread has run it's course, Jason can continue to sell (which is just fine), we expressed some valid but differing opinions, everyone remains friendly, and everyone can look forward to more tractors!!! :ychain:

Redbirdman

According to my computer I visited this site quite a few years ago......It was like walking into an near empty room. I said HI and left.

After dragging my 701 out of the corner I stuck my head in the door here agin a few weeks ago and it was looking in on a wild party on New Years Eve!

You do have a nice mix of a few idiots, a couple morons, one or two real ANALS, perfectionists, weasels, preachers, know it alls, dumkopfs, ...A guy that yells in all caps, a kid that can't puncyuate, people that don;t know how to spell and someone that that all bothers! condidering i fit into quite a few of those molds i say:

Whatever you all did in the past few years ....DONT CHANGE IT!

ed :ychain:

porkchop

:D MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :D :ychain:

Kelly

:D MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :D:ychain:

I agree

Jim_M

:D MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :D:ychain:

And to all a good night!

Greg Parnell

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

My favotire part is riding the tractors with my kids.

T-Mo

This site is intended for novice Wheel Horse owners, avid collectors, buying/selling/trading, talking Wheel Horse, those who want to work their Wheel Horses, those who want opinions/questions/comments on Wheel Horses, etc. We want everyone here to feel at home and to be at ease with each other. For the most part, we have become family, mostly getting along, sometimes bickering, sometimes disagreeing.

Having said that, every one has an opinion, has a personality, has different backgrounds, different skills, different experiences, etc. We have members from almost all 50 states, Canada, Europe and other places. We will have differences of thoughts and ideas and opinions. We're just human. So we will have a debate or two, but we need to realize that every one has an opinion, and just because it's different from our opinion, doesn't make it wrong, nor does it make it right. It's just a different opinion, a different viewpoint, based on different experiences and skills.

I do like to see RS members getting first dibs on tractors and equipment that is for sale. That's great. We do not want to make anyone feel that they can not put something in the classified section just because it may offend someone. But realize, that certain habits, certain past experiences, certain attitudes will lead other members to form opinions about you. It's human nature to make certain assumptions on people based on what's posted in the past.

Like Sparky said, cry wolf enough and you may suffer the fallout. Does that make those who are making assumptions about you correct? Not necessary, but past actions allow for assumptions to be made regardless.

If the majority want to see this thread closed, so be it. The moderators are not here to make themselves look good, but for the good of the site, to keep the site flowing, to keep the site fair and honest, to make things easier for all. We do not want anyone to feel that they can not voice their opinion, as long as it's done in a reasonable and unhurtful way. Do not step on toes in other words. Be patient, be considerate, be thoughtful, be fair.

Kelly

close it

HorseFixer

Hmmmm one thing huh? :ychain: Well it used to be just collecting and

restoring. That

neil

NOW NOW GIRLS ;

We must not fall out over a difference of opinions

Everyone who wrote in this thread is right, for the right reasons, thats what makes this site so good and thats why we visit it.

if it wasnt for this site, i wouldnt have my rj 58 or my suburban that i bought from one of the membersh, And the 12 year old boy that has just bought his first wheel horse from me .

I sold one of my wheel horses to a younge 12 yr old lad that had saved up all his pocket money to buy a wheel horse and it took him 6 months to save his pennies.& he & his dad drove from north of scotland to me, which was about a 7 hour drive ( one way).

To see the delight on his face when he drove it round my garden and then hitched it up to his dads trailer & take it home that was priceless.

Thats what i love about this hobby .

So come on girls lets not fall out over this .

& Merry Xmas to you all

Neil From UK

Daddy Don

Working the horses :ychain:

buckeye

agreed:

Also i would like to add a little food for thought: " the toes you step on today, might be attached to the @$$ you have to kiss tommorow!"

I think holiday stress is getting to everyone :D

wheelhorsec85

agreed:

Also i would like to add a little food for thought: " the toes you step on today, might be attached to the @$$ you have to kiss tommorow!"

I think holiday stress is getting to everyone :D

nice nice nice nice nice :D

JimD

I don't see any need to close this thread. It's been a great read with lots of varying opinions, a few good natured barbs, and favorite thing comments thrown in along the way. Nobody got beat up, knifed, no shots fired, so all in all I'd say pretty tame. :D

So I'd have to say this is one of my favorite things about the hobby, along with the great friends I made at the show last year and the wealth of brain power that resides here.

It's threads like this that get to the nuts and bolts of the problems we all face with our tractors from time to time. Differing opinions lead to good answers, suggestions, and ideas, and can be pretty dang funny too. Just another opinion. :ychain:

HorseFixer

I don't see any need to close this thread. It's been a great read with lots of varying opinions, a few good natured barbs, and favorite thing comments thrown in along the way. Nobody got beat up, knifed, no shots fired, so all in all I'd say pretty tame. :D

Me neither. :D looks pretty mild mannered to me :D

Sides I need something to believe in, so BUZZ I believe you need to pass me another beer! :hide::ychain:

Trouty56

I think it's great!! Couldn't wait to see the updates when I got home from work. This is what makes a forum a forum. I've seen comments by members that usually don't post much and it is good to hear what folks really think. It makes good friends is what it does.

chazm

Was going to post last night , didn't think it was going to get this comical :hide:

Well like they say

"BOYS, GET YOUR POPCORN READY" :D

I'm with Duke , pass a cold one this way :ychain:

May peace be with you all this Hoilday season

Chaz :D