Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

3 Bay Wheel Horse garage

Sparky

Allright I have no garage yet but I will keep you up to date with pics. We got the permit from the town and the tree guy is lined up for the 20th of this month.

Today I used the "76" B-100 8speed to haul all the railroad timbers alongside the driveway as well as some brush from the smaller treees I cut down.

Addition001.jpg

Just imagine a 14x18 four season room and then 3 front load bays to the left of the house.

Sparky

Heres the railroad timbers we hauled. These babys are HEAVY!! About 10"x10"x 8 or 9 feet long.

Addition004.jpg

Gonna need some Advil for my back tonight. Not to mention I have a 6 or 7 hour flight to San Diego tomorrow so sitting is gonna be painful I think.

Mike....

Sparky

Heres the B-100 takin a break. She earned an oil change today.

Addition003.jpg

Mike.......

Sparky

I did the math and at 5' long and 3' wide per tractor I can get 55 Wheel Horses in it when its done! But of course the little woman will want her Mini-Van in one bay so that idea is shot :D !

Mike....

kj4kicks

OR..... 1 mini van, 30 Wheel Horses, and a path down the middle !

Congrats Mike, on the progress. Hope you have a smooth flight !

nylyon

That looks like a good days work. When does the construction begin, looking forward to seeing the progress sounds like it will be nice. Wished I had a 3 car garage.....

Sparky

Well construction should begin after I get back from San Diego in 2 weeks. I need to clean up after the tree guy and as soon as I'm done the site guy comes in to dig for the footings.

As far as tractors in the garage it wont be as many as I would like. The wife will have bay#1 and my GMC goes in bay#2. Now bay#3 is my toy/workshop/hangout bay. It will have the boat in it all winter but there will still be room for the tractors that have snow duty to park in front of it. All spring, summer, and fall it will be empty and a place for tractor tinkering.

MikeAddition008.jpg

nylyon

Mike, that's gonna look great!

T-Mo

Good project - I know it's gonna to look great. Have a safe trip.