Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Found a new accessory today

whfan74

Well I was glad that I spotted this snow cab hanging from the rafters of the barn when I went to pick up the E-141. I asked them about it and they were very positive that they would not sell it. Well times are tough and I received a call from them this morning and went and picked it up.

Spent quite a while cleaning it up since it was extremely dusty/dirty from being out in that old barn. Only a couple tiny tears where the attachment lift handle goes and one other snag down by the feat. Plastic is in great shape as well as everything else. I have been searching high and low for one of these and am glad to have found one in great shape.

Here it is.........

Snowcab.jpg

JimD

congrats whfan74, she's a beauty!!

TJ

You have been busy this summer. Nice find. :thumbs2:

whfan74

Thanks guys..........I am amazed on how well she cleaned up. I have been busy this summer. I would say a lot of luck and being in the right place at the right time has been key.

Only one more purchase in the next couple of weeks and then I should be done for a while. Either that or I need to heat my garage so I can sleep in there with them. The wife has said enough tractors............that's how I justified today's purchase! :thumbs2: