Sign in to follow this  
bo dawg

Pic's for fun of it

bo dawg

Alright just for fun, I came across my very first two WH tractors I used to own and thought I would share them with you. They have moved on for someone eles pleasure, but I still remember them :ychain: althought I wish I had them back :thumbs:

IM000708.jpg

IM000709.jpg

The one with the red engine (unidentified) was the very 1st and I never actualy knew what model it was. PO painted it and took off the ID tags :thumbs2: and lost them. Said it was a C-100 and it originally had a 10hp K. I don't think the hood decal is correct, but was a fine tractor. He replaced the 10hp with a 14hp magnum.

The 2nd one (with black 16hp K, 8 speed) C-160 came along a few months later, they both used to cut 4 acres of grass. But the first one did most of the work.

Here is a pic of the first one (unidentified) before I used it. And then pic 4 years later with a 48" deck and bigger rear tires. Hope you enjoy the pics.

IM000429.jpg

IM001185.jpg

TJ

Nice tractors. I think the deeper decks from that era were better for mowing.

bitten

Oh the ones that get away....

TT

Oh the memories.... :thumbs2: Too bad we can't keep all of our tractors forever, huh?

The one with the red Magnum looks an awful lot like a B-100 automatic to me.

(notice the narrower gap between the front of the blower housing / back edge of the grille and also the outside front roller / front tire gap compared to the C series tractor.)

whfan74

I agree with TT.......too bad we can't keep them all. My red ones are hard to get rid of......the others, well, not so much :thumbs2:

Thanks for sharing the pics!

bo dawg

Thanks guy's, it is hard to let go. But the ones you sell so to buy something better you always seem to regret :thumbs2: .

And TT you know thats what I always thought myself that it was a B instead of a C. I know you're right.

:thumbs:

bo dawg

Also while I'm sharing ol memories here's my first hat I had done, it moved on too :thumbs2: someone liked it better than me, or I just had a tender heart :thumbs:

WHHat.jpg

Stress Test Pullin

Nice tractors(and hat lol) they both look good, my first was a 1969 raider 12, still have her, she just gettin repowered! lol :thumbs2: