jeremi3210

55 rj35 repower

Pullstart

Awesome!  You gonna have that at Portage next month?

• Thanks 1

jeremi3210
49 minutes ago, Pullstart said:

Awesome!  You gonna have that at Portage next month?

Definitely gonna make it Saturday! Trying to get off work to camp for the show. Yes either way it will be there. You gonna make the trip?

• Thanks 1

Pullstart

Yessir we will!

• Excellent 2

WHNJ701

Thank you for not slapping a predator in it

• Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

jeremi3210
10 hours ago, WHNJ701 said:

Thank you for not slapping a predator in it

That would be a sin on that tractor!!! I actually have a shelf of k91 and a few other 90 just waiting! Wouldn't mind finding a Clinton for it tho!!!

Edited by jeremi3210
  • Excellent 1

Sodaking27

Nice. What’s that WorkHorse setting in the back ground.

jeremi3210
41 minutes ago, Sodaking27 said:

Nice. What’s that WorkHorse setting in the back ground.

That is a gt1800 I got it with a kohler engine in it not the original briggs. That one I did slap a predator 670 in. Fits nice and runs great! I use it for mowing and snowblower duty.

• Like 1

Sodaking27
2 hours ago, jeremi3210 said:

That is a gt1800 I got it with a kohler engine in it not the original briggs. That one I did slap a predator 670 in. Fits nice and runs great! I use it for mowing and snowblower duty.

Cool. Can you provide me with some pictures of it the next time you have it out. Interested in seeing some closeup of the predator install and any tips you can provide. I hopefully have a GT1800 coming with a blow-in engine.

Thanks 

jeremi3210
3 hours ago, Sodaking27 said:

Cool. Can you provide me with some pictures of it the next time you have it out. Interested in seeing some closeup of the predator install and any tips you can provide. I hopefully have a GT1800 coming with a blow-in engine.

Thanks 

I put it on a wh shaker plate that I solid mounted, just had to drill 2 new holes in the plate and it lined up the pto perfectly. I used a battery ignition key switch and a relay to kill the engine on shut off. The exhaust was kinda a pain you will have to flip the muffler over and extend the pipes to clear the hood, I've since this photo replaced that clunky loud muffler with one off a 520. Still had to modify it but it's a bunch quieter and way smaller! The pto is debatable, some people say you can't side load the crank and go electric, this is my second year on this with no problems. If you could use the thrust bearings from the original gt1800 engine you will be good with nothing to worry about. You will need the pulley anyways off it cause the crank is 1 inch. Any other questions just ask iam happy to help!

20210214_123529.jpg

20210214_123540.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3

Sodaking27

Thanks for the info. Can you send me some closeup shots of the shaker plate when you get a chance. I’m sure I’ll have a bunch of questions once I get started. I’ll be in touch once I have the tractor in my possession.

Thanks again.

Don

Edited by Sodaking27
  • Like 1

Jrblanke

Very nice! I have a K91 that is waiting for the right project as well! I like the been there done that look your tractor has!

• Like 2