Sign in to follow this  
Operator

Horse haulin!

Operator

Well after work thrusday I left for Indiana at 7:30 pm with the hauler and my Superduty brought along a buddy to keep me awake, worked good we pulled into Zieg72 hometown at 3:45 am. I texted Carl around 4:30 thinking I didn't want to wake anyone with the house phone ringing. We got loaded up with the 520 and the C-165 and a truck load of parts, plus a cultivator thrown in for good measure! Couldn't talk Carl out of the wheel weights though. By 5:45 we were loaded and heading home. Other than the BIG cycle accident by Stoughten WI [two bikers didn't make it] and 10 mile back-up it was a great trip! The 520 runs great! and after about 1000 miles we made it home at 4:30 friday unloaded new toys loaded up my two pups and headed to my camper where the wife was waiting already,

Great trip! great weekend! and new toys! Life is good! And I got to meet Carl [Zieg72] Even though I did wake up Mrs. Zieg.

Randy

zieg72

Great to get to meet you as well. The Mrs. was sawing logs when I got back in. Glad you had an enjoyable weekend. Next week will be a bear with all the preparation for the kids graduation openhouse party. Thanks again Randy!!!

wheel horse 1045

WERE IS THE PICTURES :thumbs2:

Operator

Well I did bring camera along to get pictures of us loading , could have had my driving bud take them, but got all loaded up and forgot to get loaded pictures it was very early in the morning 5:00 am didn't think about it again till I stopped for fuel and b-fast sat in the Denny's thinkin I gotta get a picture right after fueling , ya slipped my mind again . Too much of a hurry to get home and unloaded and downto our camper.

Randy