Sign in to follow this  
dieselhorse

Dieselhorse's IH Cub 149

dieselhorse

Here are some pics of my very nice unrestored 149 cub cadet. She has a newer 14hp kohler in her, hydro drive with hyd lift, rear sleeve hitch, 50" mower deck that is almost silent when running, new front tires. Runs like a swiss watch! She may go up for sale/trade as I want a nice round hood with mower and snowblower as the 149 is really to large for my use and takes up way to much room in the garage. Its difficult to get into the freezer with the tractor and the Jeep in the garage, I can do it but my wife cannot. Anybody into cubs and horses wants to do some swapping, I'm all ears! Cheers Mike

001-7.jpg

002-5-1.jpg

T-Mo

Looks nice, Mike. How would you compare that newer 50" deck to the older 48" deck? I may buy a 125 repowered with a newly rebuilt 10 hp this week. Too bad you are so far away.... :thumbs2:

perry

i had a 129 and a 149. well built tractors but not as many attachments available as the wheel horse and simplicitys have. i allways thought being a IH built tractor that they would have had a better standard rear hitch setup. maybe they thought that the IH fans who bought them had larger tractors for the heavy work and just used the little cubs to mow .

big mike

Mike,I have a nice complete 702 if your interested.

dieselhorse

Lets see some pics of the 702 Mike.