Sign in to follow this  
Rod(NASNUT)

Name tags

Rod(NASNUT)

:thumbs: I was thinking what if someone could get name tags for all of us at RedSquare and put the screen names on them :thumbs:

Buzz

My screen name is Buzz where ever I am so I bought a Wheel Horse Collector badge a few years ago. I also bought a badge that is more appropriate. It says "Hi, I don't remember your name either" :thumbs: . How true that is.........

BPjunk

Ya' know

I think Bob the Magnetic Sign guy will be at the show this year, he is the one who make the neat name tags, liecense plates, key ring tags and signs. I will call to make sure. He has designs for Wheel Horse plus other tractor makes and will write just about any thing. He is a great guy.

Bill in Richmond, Va.

HorseFixer

Ya' know

I think Bob the Magnetic Sign guy will be at the show this year, he is the one who make the neat name tags, liecense plates, key ring tags and signs. I will call to make sure. He has designs for Wheel Horse plus other tractor makes and will write just about any thing. He is a great guy.

Bill in Richmond, Va.

Thanks for the Tip Bill will hafta give him some buisness

Duke

Curmudgeon

Ya' know

Bill in Richmond, Va.

Yeah, have quite a bit of his goodies already. I'm sure I need more though!!!!!!!!!!!!

HorseFixer

Ya never can get or have enough goodies! :whistle:

Duke