Afew pics of the 2009 WH sow

Butch

DSCN0028.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

DSCN0030.jpg

Above is 16 year old Charlie who I believe is know as D-250 on Red Square

DSCN0036.jpg

DSCN0038.jpg

This kid lived on the balance ramp the entire time he was here. He was fun to watch. When I was driving out to come home today he gave me a nice friendly wave!

DSCN0043.jpg

DSCN0045.jpg

DSCN0046.jpg

Charlie and his proud Horses!

DSCN0054-1.jpg

DSCN0053-1.jpg

DSCN0052-1.jpg

These articulated beauties are truly amazing. What quality craftsmanship!

DSCN0050-1.jpg

DSCN0049-1.jpg

DSCN0055-1.jpg

DSCN0056-1.jpg

Above is Suburban 550 who is Ray and wife Linda

I had a great time and wish I had taken more photos. I enjoyed watching all the kids on their tractors having a good time. You see all kinds of custom work and the strangest but nicest attachments people built to haul their families around behind their tractors.

Butch

One a these days I need to proof read. God I hope Duke doesn't notice it!!

d180man

Hi nice photos thanks for posting them! :thumbs: :thumbs2:

rustbucket

ya got my dead GT-14 in the last picture lawl ah wells going to be earing into it today to see why it died on me driveing into the show. maybe it got skitish and just threw a shoe

bitten

Butch thank you for sharing with us smucks that couldnt make it.

rustbucket its not dead just asleep.

scifi4all

Thanks for putting this up I could not make it either.

Suburban 550

Butch, It was a great pleasure meeting and hangin' with you for two days. :thumbs2: Our late friday night camp fire was great, too bad you had to sleep in your truck with the door open. Lucky a bear didn't crawl in with you. :ychain: I just got home and guess I'll be cleanin' the tree sap off everything for the next two days. Had a great time and really enjoyed meeting all of you. Can't wait til next year. :thumbs:

rustbucket

yup your right bitten she's asleeping in my garage right now with her engine shroud off and flywheel on the seat. and instead of working her the little brother is going to be worked i always have backups and the 1054 is getting put to work from the stable's

Butch

You guys must got up early and left. Ray actually I was concerned you didn't walk into my door after whacking your knee!! :thumbs: That woulda been par for the course!! :thumbs2: Thanks for your hospitality!! You and Linda are good people!!

Butch

S. Jersey

Suburban 550

Butch, We were on the road for 8 a.m. Said our goodbyes to Larry (Nitrohorse) and Duke (aka Ralph Cramden). At the rate he was movin', I don't think we'll see any pictures til' Wednesday. :thumbs: As far as the knee, I now realize you should use a flashlight when walkin' around at 1:30 in the mornin'. :thumbs2: It's really sore today.

Butch

Ray don't expect the Dukester to acknowledge us!! He was having photos taken and given interviews! He was hangin with the movers and the shakers, rubbin elbows with the big boys! I was wondering why he was all decked out with an embroidered polo shirt, fancy slacks and some Sperry Topsiders. :thumbs2: How

many people were riding their tractors looking like thay just stepped out of GQ magazine? :thumbs:

Suburban 550

Butch, I have to watch what I say about the Dukester. He has me on video pushin' my 702 out of the parade when the belt wouldn't disengage. :thumbs: But then again I have pictures of him pushin' his tractor around the fairgrounds when it wouldn't start. I wonder why they call him the Horsefixer? :thumbs2:

Butch

Butch, I wonder why they call him the Horsefixer? :ychain:

Cause he knows who to take the tractors to when they need a fixin!! One of his contacts is Charlie D-250! :thumbs::ROTF: :thumbs2:

Butch

Ray, the Dukester is home and plans on getting caught up here on Red Square!

Maybe he'll miss some of our posts! :thumbs2:

Butch

S. Jersey

Suburban 550

Come to think of it Butch, I did see Charlie wrenching on his tractor. :thumbs: Well I guess we're in for it now if he reads any of our posts. :thumbs2:

clintonnut

:thumbs2: I had some repairs to do. I haven't seen one pic of the 1054 together on this forum yet! I think I got some bad gas and it had a lot of water in it which made 4 of the six tractors run bad. The RJ-35 and 1054 were the only ones that I think there was still more water in. The 550's sediment bowl got clogged and I didn't feel like fixing it so I just got a new one.

Keep pics coming!

Charlie

Coadster32

Butch, I wonder why they call him the Horsefixer?

I like the crack, but I can't laugh too loud. :thumbs2:

HorseFixer

I got plans for you guys! :ychain::thumbs2: :thumbs:

HorseFixer

One a these days I need to proof read. God I hope Duke doesn't notice it!!

Forget about Proof Reading...... (SOW) You Just Need To Read In General, And Discover The Realization of 595HD Tractors! :thumbs: Those guys had you biting hook line and sTinker! <<<< :ychain: :thumbs2:

Butch

Forget about Proof Reading...... You Just Need To Read In General, And Discover The Realazation of 595HD Tractors! :ychain: Those guys had you biting hook line and sinker!

The tractor and brochure are phonies? :thumbs2: That's a lot of work to either fool someone or make one think it's a rare collectible! :ROTF: Toldya I knew nothing about these tractors! :thumbs: Now I gotta get back to work on that 424-8 I bought at the show.

Butch

S. Jersey

HorseFixer

The tractor and brochure are phonies? That's a lot of work to either fool someone or make one think it's a rare collectible! Toldya I knew nothing about these tractors! :thumbs2: Now I gotta get back to work on that 424-8 I bought at the show.

Butch

S. Jersey

Yeah yer better at that witch DOCTOR Chit, :thumbs: Ya just need to learen how to aim it, cause hit Ray and he had nothing but Tractor Trouble! <_<

Butch

My Hooga Booga days ended at the draw of the first ticket! :ROTF: I don't think my Hooga Booga affected Ray. :ychain: I think Ray has my kinda luck. None!! :thumbs: I was practcing my Hooga Booga around your tent and nothing happened. :thumbs2:

Butch

S. Jersey