Sign in to follow this  
embimage

Embroidered Jackets and Sweatshirts

embimage

Thanks to everyone who stopped by or purchased jackets or sweatshirts at the show. It was a pleasure to meet everyone and find out where they were from and what they brought along. We still have jackets and sweats in stock, drop me an email if you are interested. Special thanks to Charlie Culley and the rest of the WHCC directors for letting us be a part of the show.

Rob Stitley

Embroidered Image

embimage@comcast.net

Brrly1

Well I will be the first to ask for :thumbs2:, sizes and prices always works real well. Just thought I would ask? See Ya, Bye Burly

:thumbs:

jusjeepn

I'll be the second!

Butch

I never saw them. :thumbs2: But I did see people with some nice polo shirts with their names emboidered in along with an embroidered WH emblem. :ychain: Wild Bill had a nice embroidered button up shirt. :thumbs:

Butch

S. Jersey

gattonde

Count me in too. Can you add a picture of jacket, with size's and price.

Thanks,

gattonde, Southern New Jersey.

Sparky

These Hooded Sweatshirts are great. I had my name put on mine. Its all embroidered and not a T-shirt type decal so I expect it'll last forever.

Heres a pic of me in mine but please disreguard my sour puss :thumbs2: . I never take good picture even if I am wearing the coolest sweatshirt in my closet. Not to mention I was tired from the long drive back from the best weekend I've had in a long time :thumbs: .

Mike..........

WHJacket.jpg

oldandred

Mike I have one take a picture of the back its better than the front the jacket Im talking about not that your face isnt pretty or nothing

oldandred

Rob may you can post a picture of the back of the jacket ???

:thumbs2:

oldandred

I never saw them. :thumbs2: But I did see people with some nice polo shirts with their names emboidered in along with an embroidered WH emblem. :ychain: Wild Bill had a nice embroidered button up shirt. :thumbs:

Butch

S. Jersey

bill buys his own shirts and has them lettered he use to have white ones but had to change a few things on them

Butch

Rob may you can post a picture of the back of the jacket ???

:thumbs2:

If you have one can't you post a pic of it? If ya cant figure out how to post it, email it to me and I'll post it. Where were these sold at? If he embroidered Mike's name

on he must had an embroidery machine there and the ones I've seen are pretty good size if they are computer run and not hand done.

Butch

S. Jersey

Sparky

Only the nylon jacket had something embroidered on the back not the hoodie. If you bought one Friday (thats what I did) Rob would embroider your name Friday night at his hotel and it would be ready for pickup Saturday morning at the show. I bet he was up real late.

He was set up in the food building right next to the folks selling raffle tickets.

Mike...........

Butch

That's why I didn't see him. Did you notice the price of the jackets? I was wondering if he had a web site.

Butch

S. Jersey

embimage

Thanks Mike for "modeling" the sweatshirt. We have jackets, full zip and crew neck sweatshirts available in sizes Small - 3XL. I tried to post some pics of the jacket, but it didn't work, any help on that would be appreciated. The jackets are $95 with your name on and the sweats are $25 for the full zip and $22 for the crew neck (add $5 for personalizaton on the sweats). I will make anything you like with the logo on it, just give me a shout and we'll get it to you. Thanks again to everyone who purchased jackets and sweats. I really enjoyed the show, and I'm looking forward to next years, who knows, I might bring the Electro 12 along.

Thanks,

Rob Stitley

Embroidered Image

embimage@comcast.net

nylyon

Rob, I have added you as a RedSquare vendor with your own area. Please add a post to your vendor area with the services available. As an added note, you have a comcast e-mail which means you can't receive e-mails from RedSquare, so I would recommend having members e-mail you directly and not use the forum e-mail service.

Regards,

embimage

Pictures and pricing now in the vendor section.

jessyj

A few hooded sweat shirts that are Embroidered.

I had these garments at for sale at the fly fishing show and sold quite a few.

but there is still a few remaining and I will discount them even more to my friends on this web site.

pictures coming soon..

AMC RULES

Do any custom embroidery work Rob? Would like to see the :thumbs: logo on the back of my jean jacket.