Sign in to follow this  
Rusty_Tractor

Just returned from the show.

MaineDad

Home good night

Butch

You coulda stuck around another hour and a half!!

Butch

S. Jersey

stevebo

Hey Butch-

Easy there guy.... Uncle bo and I got there on Thursday afternoon and spent all the money we could by Friday afternoon then decided to head home. We planned on staying until Saturday morning however the combination of the a full trailer of goodies (including the motor Coadster wanted :thumbs2: ) and not having a tractor for uncle Bo to drive around it made sense to head out.

Sorry I missed meeting you and maine dad Friday night. Hope you had a great time. I know this will be a annual trip for us. I will have a rider there next year. I guess I will need a bigger trailer....

MaineDad

You coulda stuck around another hour and a half!!

Butch

S. Jersey

Butch,

The time stamp on the forum is in central time. I got home at exactly 1130pm EST...

I bet it felt good to stretch your legs in bed last night :thumbs2: That was pretty funny when I unzipped my tent and the first thing I saw was your legs hanging out of the truck :thumbs:

acsousa82

Stevebo,

Nice meeting you and Uncle Bo, pleasure cutting the lawn in front of your RV. Thanks for the opportunity to show off the 753.

Butch

Stevebo when someone said you were with Uncle Bo I thought he was your Uncle! Only after I got home and saw he had been online did I realize he was a Red Square member. :thumbs2: I coulnd't have missed ya by much. Next year we'll hook

up.

Butch

S. Jersey

stevebo

Guys,

Alex was good enough to mow the field in front of the RV for us not once but twice since we moved the set up in the shade.. Alex, nice ride.

Butch, we will see you next time.

Buzz

Hello All,

My wife, dad and myself had a great time. Definately going again next year. I bought a deck and snow blower for my 1054a. Just need to stay longer one day is not enough.

Jim

The fact that she won a set of ramps to make loading a little easier made the trip a whole lot sweeter. If she wins anything next year ask her not to scream so loud, she hurt my ears. :ychain::thumbs: She won on the second ticket drawn. She would have rather had the hubcaps that MJ won on the first ticket drawn!Your Hooga-Booga dance really worked Butch....at least until the first ticket was drawn :thumbs2:

Suburban 550

Buzz, Butch really needs to work on that Hooga-Booga dance. All the bad luck was happenin' to me. :thumbs2:

Butch

My Hooga Booga days are over especially after MJ was the first name pulled! :thumbs2::ychain::ROTF: :thumbs:

Buzz

Buzz, Butch really needs to work on that Hooga-Booga dance. All the bad luck was happenin' to me. :thumbs:

Maybe he needs glasses and his aim was off. If it wasn't for bad luck this weekend you wouldn't have had any luck at all........ :thumbs2:

jimt1971

Buzz,

She wanted the hub caps but the ramps do work great. I can get the 1054 out of the shed much easier now. We were there for only one day and could not do much socializing. But next year we are planning to stay much longer.

Jim

CasualObserver
My Hooga Booga days are over especially after MJ was the first name pulled!

stevasaurus

I would like to see a vidio of that dance...sounds interesting :thumbs2:

looks like the show was a great success. :thumbs:

HorseFixer

I would like to see a vidio of that dance...sounds interesting :thumbs2:

looks like the show was a great success. :thumbs:

Oh don't worry about that! I have some tricks up the ole Dukesters sleeve for BUTCHO I have plenty of pictures to do some damage with and well, a little graphic arts never hurts! :ychain:

Hey Stevebo do you have any shots of you and uncle BO together at the show? Might work you guys into the group photo. If not need a shot of you guys at about 1:00 p.m. on grass with sun facing you. By the way good luck with the RJ-58 and new motor was a pleasure meeting you both!

Duke

stevebo

Duke,

PM me your email and I will send you what I have. Thanks for the advice on the motor. Steve bo

Butch

Oh don't worry about that! I have some tricks up the ole Dukesters sleeve for BUTCHO I have plenty of pictures to do some damage with and well, a little graphic arts never hurts! :thumbs:

Duke

Think maybe you can put an embroidered collared shirt on me along with some slacks and Sperry Topsiders? :thumbs2: After all I wanna look like I've been to the WH show! :ychain:

PS: My wife loved my mask and stole it!

Butch

S. Jersey