JCM

Both have there place

JCM

Found a few pictures of the Horse and Deere together. I realized once relocating to Maine I would need a bigger tractor to be able to tackle larger tasks. Unfortunately storage becomes an issue and I do not like leaving much to the elements. The Kwik- Way served me well and do miss it for the lighter tasks but when the job requires a little more power I go diesel. 2009   3320.

Jims Camera uploaded 2019 Nov 041.JPG

Jims Camera uploaded 2019 Nov 045.JPG

IMG_0826.JPG

IMG_0535.JPG

IMG_0938.JPG

IMG_0998.JPG

DSCN0038.JPG

• Like 3
  • Excellent 5

WHX??

I hear ya Plunge....your reasoning on going with turf tires instead of R-4s? 

Edited by WHX??
speeling

JCM

Bought this used from the original owner with 383 hrs. I actually wanted R-4's but the more people I spoke with regarding the two they all recommended the turfs. And I can honestly say with the weight box and 4 wheel drive that combination works extremely well.    @WHX??

• Like 1

WheelhorseBob

I have a Kwik way and love it but it is more of a power wheelbarrow. If I had the need for more I would go with a Deere, kubota or Kioti. Very nice machine btw.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JCM

Out today cleaning up with the JD 3320 and finishing up with the 417-8 with 48'' dozer blade. Hope to get to the trail system this week to keep it open for Winter trail rides.

IMG_1144.JPG

IMG_1152.JPG

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

JCM

This Winter is the first time since 1989 that I did not have any of my 8  running WH tractors ready for snow removal so out came the JD. This past weekends storm would have worked them hard anyway and they have never failed me so I figured they needed a break. This was a solid 10'' of wet snow. Recently bought a cab for the JD but have not installed it yet, waiting on 2 , 8' foot overhead doors with openers to be installed. This tractor has a 3 range Hydro trans and I usually plow  in A range but because of the weight of the snow B range worked better, needed slightly more headway speed. Never had snow stick like that and stay in the bucket while traveling to dump it.

IMG_1250.JPG

IMG_1252.JPG

IMG_1240.JPG

IMG_1251.JPG

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

Snoopy11

Song that comes to mind when looking at that big beautiful green machine... :music-rockout:

:music-guitarred: 'nuff said.

Don

• Like 1