Sign in to follow this  
Hodge71

Show questions

Hodge71

Hey guys just wondering how everyone gets together at the show. Does Red Square have a reserved area or is it every man for themself? Is there a central meeting place? Is there an entrance or a registration fee? At one point it was just gonna be my son Jeb and me and my 416. Now it looks like I'm bringing Dads '73 12 Auto and my brothers coming with both of his C-195s. So needless to say the F-350s gonna be loaded down with tractors and our 18ft hauler. :thumbs2: now we needs lots of room to park 'em. Let me know guys. thanks

Sparky

There are no reserved spaces so its first come first served. I think Duke will be there first and will have a RED canopy/tent set up for a few tractors. I suppose all the differant RS guys will stick their heads in his tent throughout the show, but we dont have any special meeting times.

There are no fees to enter the show (with or without a tractor) but it is suggested that you register your tractor which gets you a few extra goodies like a show plaque.

There is a huge field for parking and every other vehicle has a big trailer so you will have no trouble parking.

See ya there, Mike............

HorseFixer

Me & MJ my Granddaughter Henny Ray Suburb 550 & his wife Linda will be under my tent. As Sparky mentioned yer welcome to stop and and pal with us but dont know what kminda room we will have :ychain: We need more Tents! :thumbs:

Oh and one more thing! Only Trailer Queens Allowed! :thumbs2:

kj4kicks

Oh and one more thing! Only Trailer Queens Allowed!

:thumbs2:

Just cuz they're shiny doesn't mean you can't work 'em ! :thumbs:

HorseFixer

:thumbs2: Who in their right mind would work a 53 year old, belt drive RJ-35? :ROTF: If ya Break a Pawl good Luck finding one! that would be considered Horse Cruelty! That's What I have a C-120 for :ychain:

Besides if I did a $10.00 paint job with Valspar, I wouldn't mind so much! :thumbs:

Hodge71

I wasnt lookin to sponge space off anybody i just wanted to be around yas thats all. I cant wait to meet everyone that I can. Sorry if it looked like i was tryin ta be a squatter. :thumbs2: PS nothing Im brinngin is a show piece they all get worked, i wish i had shiny one :thumbs:

HorseFixer

I wasnt lookin to sponge space off anybody i just wanted to be around yas thats all. I cant wait to meet everyone that I can. Sorry if it looked like i was tryin ta be a squatter. :thumbs: PS nothing Im brinngin is a show piece they all get worked, i wish i had shiny one :ychain:

Hodge look fwd to meeting you too! :thumbs2: No offence taken on the tent thing my 10X15 only holds so many! :ROTF:

kj4kicks

my 10X15 only holds so many!

maybe if you didn't have a $10 tent? ... and how many times did you have to paint the last one? OK Bob, now we're even.

Please think about what you're typing before you post it. I'm not the only member here that has used Valspar, and had good results with it. NOT putting at least some kind of paint on a rusty horse is "Horse Cruelty" . I can take you offending me personally, but try not to offend a large part of the membership. Step back, take a break from patting yourself on the back, and look at the whole picture. BTW, that 1/2 page signature you have there is quite obnoxious.

I came back to post the pics of Karls C120 for his benefit, and I see that some things haven't changed a bit.

Rant over, sorry.

HorseFixer

Yer right Eldon some people & things never change. This is exactly the reason why you got your just reward here! :thumbs2: As usual, you drew first blood. As far as the rest of your comments ~ Dilligaf

kj4kicks

I think maybe you missed my original point. This one was painted with PPG and it works it's azz off. A high dollar paint job doesn't always make it a Trailer Queen.

PA200606.jpg

"My just reward" ? :thumbs2:

HorseFixer

Thats a very nice looking tractor! :thumbs2: and made to do that kind of hard work! An RJ on the other hand..... well I couldnt ask much out of one. :thumbs:

bell

So, I guess I shouldn't have used Krylon on mine...? :thumbs: :thumbs2:

KyBlue

Jeez I havent even painted mine yet.. lol Then Again if I sat my fat arse on a RJ...might break it... haha

kpinnc

Yer right Eldon some people & things never change. This is exactly the reason why you got your just reward here! whtractor/thumbsup2.gif As usual, you drew first blood. As far as the rest of your comments ~ Dilligaf

That reply is over the limit on so many levels.

Duke, this is a public forum. That means it does not belong to you. In addition, where Eldon was concerned, you have no idea what you're talking about. You are also the one who capped off a condescending remark. I take offense to the Valspar remarks as well, but once again- only because you have no clue what you're talking about. ALL of my tractors work. This does not mean I don't take care of them. It means I have no room for tractors that are only for looking at. Just remember your "pre-64" rules don't apply to everyone.

Whether it be because of all the people (including myself) who offered their thoughts and prayers during your recent hospitalization, or just perhaps your personal attitude- you've been a bit too big for your pants lately. Most of us see hot air as just that, but this was too much.

And my "$10 Valspar paint job" looks just fine to me. Certainly as good as anything rolled out of your trailer. You need to think a bit before you speak.

muledrive190.jpg

Thread closed.

Kevin