MaineDad

Pre-Sale Listings

MaineDad

Has anyone thought of doing a listing of what they are bringing to the show to sell? Or is this taboo?

I know we will be coming from Maine with some Round Hoods, some implements and some misc stuff.

oldandred

Hi Maine dad I started a group for the last three years just for the before show traders and sellers it didnt catch on so I stopped just guess we will see what comes into the grounds

you and Bill camping ??

MaineDad

Yup. We are camping. I just thought it would be nice to get a run down before the trip.

here 4 the horses

Has anyone thought of doing a listing of what they are bringing to the show to sell? Or is this taboo?

I know we will be coming from Maine with some Round Hoods, some implements and some misc stuff.

what attach? and how much?...where you going to be located at the show im gonna look you uop and look at these?..thanks jeff

MaineDad

Jeff,

I have no idea where we will be setup. This is my first show.

It looks like we may have a tiller, couple of sickle bar mowers and some Kohler engine stuff. We'll see what we can get on the trailer. Just find the Red Square tent and I'll make sure people know where the Maine guys are :thumbs2:

oldandred

Mainedad bill knows were I camp at so come on over when you get there O yea tell bill the van doesbt have the lettering on it any more its just plane white with the good looking guy driving it :thumbs2: