Sign in to follow this  
Docwheelhorse

OK... I'm gonna look stupid but I need help...

Docwheelhorse

Hello All---I happened to go pick up my bagger tonight and the guy said he had a 300 series hydro transaxle up for sale. Well wouldn't you know that I then remembered that I bought a 312-A transaxle off of someone on this group and that they where going to haul it to the show..... Well its been over 6 months and my computer crashed and I can't remember who has it.... :thumbs2: I remember that the guy posted pics of a trailer full of parts and tractors he had picked up and was in the process of sorting and selling. If your the guy and you read this please get in touch with me. docwheelhorse@yahoo.com I feel like an idiot and spent 1/2 an hour searching old topics to no avail.

Man I hope I can find the stupid thing :thumbs:

Tony

Kelly

Was it justjeeping AKA Pat ??? he picked up a load of parts a while back.

Docwheelhorse

Hi--thanks for the tip, I will search based on his user id and see if any of his posts lead me in the right direction.

Tony

Rideawaysenior

Tony,

Sounds like your running into a bit of the luck I usually have. I suffer from CRS and what an affliction that can be. Day to day is a struggle. If it were me I'd have forgotten long before your 6 month time span LOL. For those who don't know, CRS is the acronym for Can't Remember Stuff, or the other word we all know.

WHC-125

Tony, I think your talking about Brian in Woodbury CT. Z-man