Martin Spinelli

Nice score!

953 nut
16 hours ago, Martin Spinelli said:

scored this 1987 wheel horse 111-6 in my home state of Ct. for $300

:WRS:

The hub caps alone are worth half the price you paid.        :woohoo:

OutdoorEnvy

Welcome to the forum!  That machine looks in great shape!  Sometime it's fun learning a new/different machine, sometimes you really like what you have and don't want to give it up.  Glad you found one like your old one.  the 3 extra horsepower will probably come in handy too.  

c-series don

Wow! That’s really in great shape! Obviously the previous owner really cared for it, good luck with it 👍🏻

Jeff-C175
3 hours ago, 953 nut said:

hub caps alone are worth half the price you paid.

And the seat the other half!

Martin Spinelli
4 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:WRS:

The hub caps alone are worth half the price you paid.        :woohoo:

Thanks for the welcome. I don’t have a lot of knowledge about wheel horse tractors. Only the model I have owned for so many years. It was cool to find another one like the one I had for so cheap. Now that I am on the forum, I am seeing some amazing wheel horse tractors!! By the way….my dad was a WWII vet, so I totally appreciate you guys! Later, Martin S.

Martin Spinelli
4 hours ago, OutdoorEnvy said:

Welcome to the forum!  That machine looks in great shape!  Sometime it's fun learning a new/different machine, sometimes you really like what you have and don't want to give it up.  Glad you found one like your old one.  the 3 extra horsepower will probably come in handy too.  

Thanks for the welcome. Doesn’t compare to the amazing tractors that I am seeing on this site, but it works for me. I think the 11 hp is going to be noticeable when I am doing some wet leaves or grass! Later.

Martin Spinelli
2 hours ago, c-series don said:

Wow! That’s really in great shape! Obviously the previous owner really cared for it, good luck with it 👍🏻

Yea, machine is extremely clean. The seller’s grandfather bought it new and then stored it his basement for years. He may have become ill. Grandson finally got around to selling it. 

Martin Spinelli
1 hour ago, Jeff-C175 said:

And the seat the other half!

No doubt the price was right. I probably would have paid more. The seller just wanted it off the property. I got lucky.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Wheelhorse#1

Welcome…she’s in great shape definitely someone loved her.Enjoy your new machine she’s a beautiful ole girl !

Handy Don
On 7/24/2021 at 3:18 PM, Martin Spinelli said:

69990906-2352-4874-95FB-C184A2CF089C.jpeg

Glad to see this land with someone who appreciates it and will continue to care for it. Good luck!

Personally have never been let down by those Briggs Industrial/Commercial engines. Have a 12.5hp that I can start with one pull.

Basic maintenance (oil, clean gas, etc) is all they need. Be sure to come back with questions!