Zook63

New guy to RedSquare.

Zook63

Hi all I am just saying hello to all on here,especially any Wheelers in Ireland,north or south.I recently acquired a c175 twin,the third Wheel Horse I have owned,and I intend to keep this one,having regretted ever selling my previous two.My first was a late sixties 8 up model with a mowing deck which I bought about 25 years ago at an auction,my brother borrowed it and somehow managed to snap a con rod .I then bought a non running c125 which I repaired and used for about 5 years before selling it on and buying a Westwood T 1200(Big mistake!!!),now at last I have seen the light and returned to the fold,lol!There are very few Wheel horses in my part of the world,in fact I don’t know anybody else who has one,so looking forward to hearing from fellow owners both here in Uk and further afield.

• Like 5
  • Excellent 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

Welcome to :rs:from across the pond. 

Zook63

Thanks,I have been lurking in the shadows for a while now so it’s good to be out in the Square.

• Like 2

Stormin

:WRS: from Cumbria, England. :handgestures-thumbup:

I've three Wheel Horses. '78 C121. A bit modified. '79 C81 fitted with a '62 finger bar. '82 C125 that is used for mowing the green and verges in my hamlet.

Is that a Standard in your avatar? Put a post in the non tractor section about it?

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

• Thanks 1

Ed Kennell

:text-welcomeconfetti:   to the :rs:

rjg854

:WRS:

953 nut

You seldom hear anyone who regrets having bought a :wh: but most who have done so regret having sold one.

• Like 1

Zook63
7 hours ago, 953 nut said:

You seldom hear anyone who regrets having bought a :wh: but most who have done so regret having sold one.

I have to agree with you on that score.