Jump to content
ashtonosborne2019

frankenstein 520-h

Recommended Posts

ashtonosborne2019

so the past couple weeks i have been hard at work putting a transaxle out of a wh 312-8 into my 520 modified puller it was very easy to do and very fun goes about 35 cause i pulley swapped it. maybe post a video me pulling it soon wish luck guys.

  • Excellent 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ebinmaine
9 minutes ago, ashtonosborne2019 said:

goes about 35

That would be some impressive. 

What pulley sizes?

 

Just keep in mind the tie rods and steering aren't made for that kind of speed. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
oliver2-44
4 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Just keep in mind the tie rods and steering aren't made for that kind of speed. 

And Brakes not made for that speed.

  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Dan.gerous
11 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

And Brakes not made for that speed.

My racing wheelhorse had motorcycle disc brakes on the rear axle.

  • Excellent 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ebinmaine
1 hour ago, Dan.gerous said:

My racing wheelhorse had motorcycle disc brakes on the rear axle.

Any pics or drawings of that?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Dan.gerous
2 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Any pics or drawings of that?

 

IMG_20191218_104557.jpg

IMG_20191218_104539.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Excellent 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Maxwell-8

@Dan.gerous Live axle? 

 

16 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

That would be some impressive. 

What pulley sizes?

 

Just keep in mind the tie rods and steering aren't made for that kind of speed. 

and the tranny input bearing??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Dan.gerous
5 minutes ago, Maxwell-8 said:

@Dan.gerous Live axle? 

 

and the tranny input bearing??

Yes, no differential or anything fancy like that.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ashtonosborne2019
On 7/22/2021 at 9:53 PM, ebinmaine said:

That would be some impressive. 

What pulley sizes?

 

Just keep in mind the tie rods and steering aren't made for that kind of speed. 

i forget what size the pulleys size but i have already figured the steering and brakes out just made bigger rods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Thor27
On 7/22/2021 at 6:42 PM, ashtonosborne2019 said:

so the past couple weeks i have been hard at work putting a transaxle out of a wh 312-8 into my 520 modified puller it was very easy to do and very fun goes about 35 cause i pulley swapped it. maybe post a video me pulling it soon wish luck guys.

I like video...  pictures too....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ashtonosborne2019
23 hours ago, Thor27 said:

I like video...  pictures too....

no problem i have a pull on august 8th that is the next time i will see it... it is at a buddys house for now but sure can 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...