Sign in to follow this  
modracer

plow for a 1970 v8

modracer

is there a plow set up that was made for the 1970 v8???

Buzz

Do you mean snow plow? There is a 42" dozer blade # 6-7121 listed. There is also a 40" mid-mount # 7-1112 listed. You can get a parts breakdown and see what it's supposed to look like at:

https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?xCaller=Toro

69DEZ

Yes, should be the same plow I have on my tractor. (see picks, V7) part number 6-7121 or 6-7123. Combat if I wrong let me know.

I'm not a WH wizard, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express :D

69DEZ

Good Idea Buzz. Modracer, go to the web site that Buzz provided and type in your tractor model number. It will show you all the attachments/accessories that they made for your model.

modracer

ok :D where would i be abel to find one in canada or jsut look around at like tractor show and stuff liek that?

combatmp29r

Modracer they are actually some what difficult to find anywhere. Heres what the dozer blade looks like.

plow6-7121rightside.jpg

And this is the break down on the grader blade

Graderblade7-1112.gif

Pics of an actual grader blade to come very soon. Mines almost done. Now of course I made a couple subtle changes incase anybody would like one built. No copyright crap that way :D

TT

Subtle like this? :

282c9882.jpg

I have about $13.00 in this one! :D

combatmp29r

Yep like that sorta kinda. I'll try to get a couple pics tomorrow. May need the Johnboat to get to the shed though :D

modracer

hmm i gess i could make something <_< <_

Stigian

hmm i gess i could make something <_< <_<

Go for it kyle :P

Making plows etc isnt a dark art, Take your time, think lots and take inspiration from parts and bits around you and it will fall into place :D

The best bit though is the enormous sense of pride it gives when you stand back and think "i made that" :(

modracer

im guna make one but it proly wont be for a while lol but i will show you guys when i do :D

combatmp29r

Modracer, I aquire extra dozer blades from time to time if the price is right. The vertical frames are smaller than the regular A frames and I'm sure they could be shipped. I don't know the 1st thing about shipping to Canada though. I've shipped WH stuff to the UK before, but I here its harder to ship just across the border than iover the pond. Oh and as far as if the price is right, unless its imaculate I haven't payed over $40 for one yet :D

modracer

ok if you find an extra one let me know and i will try and find out how much shipping is.

well were are you in the states? cause im close to the bordes alot cause of racing and i have a couple buddys close to the borded that it would proly be cheeper to ship to thee house. <_< hmm

combatmp29r

We could always get the pony express delivery service working too. It so far has helped a few guys get stuff moved myself included. Knowing your looking I'll try alittle harder to pick one up. Let one go for $11.00 the other day. It was only 30 minutes from dads farm, but I really didn't think I had a need for it :thumbs:

Heres my sign!!

modracer

hahahaha ok well let me know :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Hey Modracer,

Heres one on ebay for $60 Vertical shaft plow The place selling it is about 10 miles from the family farm. Its a mower shop that specializes in parting out tractors on ebay. If you would want it I can have it picked up and can get it north towards you. Probably Wisconsin in Apr, or maybe Michigan or NY./ I don't know where your buddies are. Theres always a chance it won't sell and I could call Debbie to see what her bottom dollar would be. No guaratees though. She's been trying to sell it for $100 for a few months now. She doesn't like to haggle either. Its normally ask her bottom price and take it or go elsewhere. :thumbs: I know the tractor this came off of and wish I'd had known he was going to part with it. Could have saved another Vert :thumbs: