Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Picture needed

Kelly

I need a picture of the oil pan and riser plate for a B-80 or any other tractor that is small block Kohler powered like a 8hp but it needs to be from a tractor that the engine bolts flat to the riser plate not the ones with the rubber mounts AKA shaker mounts, I'm putting a 8hp kohler in my kids B-100 and have a riser plate but I think it's for a tucky and looks to not be the right height, also a shot of the PTO lower bracket would be nice, the riser plate I have has the tab on it for the PTO thing the large C but does not fit right. any help would be great. Thanks Kelly

Lane Ranger

Kelly:

Here you go: My B-80 *HP Kohler engine mount and the lower PTO plate in several photos I just took for you!

My price is more informaiton on the Charlotte, Michigan Show you are having in Augusut. I would like to talk my brothe into driving up with two of my Dad's 1054 Wheel Horse tractors!

Let me know any more details about this event and the dates.

000_0428.jpg

000_0427.jpg

000_0426.jpg

More of a shot from the front side between the PTO belt to drive the mower deck

000_0432.jpg

Kelly

Thank you very much, I think I need a diff. riser plate or spacers on mine, as for the show, next week I'm going to post a bunch more about it, but a quick over view, It's being held along with another tractor show, at the Eaton county fair grounds, very large nice old grounds, camping is available right there with elect. and water wooded for $15 a night, or hotels are with in a couple of miles, we will have a large indoors area to show our tractors, and a outdoors area also, tractor pulls, craft show, tractor games, ect.... as I said I will be posting more in the next week or so, I need as many tractor to show up as I can get, would be nice to see 200 here, I think I have at least half that right now coming.

Lane Ranger

Great Kelly!

I will be looking for the news on the Charlotte event. It sounds like something we should do. It is about two hours from Gary, Indiana!

Kelly

Bring as many tractors as you can pack,and tell everyone, and thanks again for the pic's today I picked up a riser plate off a B-80 for free, all I had to do was pull the engine for the guy, heck it was about off to get the plate.