Sign in to follow this  
G-PAs Toy

Workhorse 700

G-PAs Toy

I am trying to find either a rebuild kit for the carb or repair kit or rebuilt carb. Also need the peice that fits on the shaft of the mower deck. Lost it and can't find it. Sorry for the poor description I have no idea what it is called. It is a circular peice that attahes to the shaft from the deck.

Kelly

Carb kits can be had at most lawn and garden dealers about $10 unless the throttle shaft is worn out it can be repaired but it's easier to find a carb not worn out, new carbs are pricey but can be had at the same place's, the deck part I have no idea what your looking for sorry, unless you mean pulley? does the belt ride on it?

mcwh1950

G-PAs toy this should be a picture of you deck what number is the part that you miss place

700deck.gif

G-PAs Toy

I believe it is #20. #22 is the washer correct? This baby was given to me by my Grandpa. It had not been used in quit awhile when I got it. I just checked the fluids and started mowing. Needles to say I guess one of the nuts was a little loose. It came off while I was mowing. Never have been able to find that part. Sorry for the poor description but that diagram is awsome. I have alot to learn about this tractor, sorry for my ignorance. I have used this tractor since I can remember. Me and my cousins used to drive it around my grandparents place even before we should have been allowed. Of course we never asked we just did it, we already knew what the answer would have been if we asked.

mcwh1950

number 20 is a spindle cup p/n 3716 price about 65.00 from milaca lawn & garden

22 is a washer

G-PAs Toy

Wow thats pricey! Thanks for the help.