Sign in to follow this  
Roundhoods Rule

1077 missing from Toro's Website?

Roundhoods Rule

I went to Toro's website to try to view the parts diagram and download the manual. The 1077 is not listed :omg: . The 877 and 1277 are there. I also went to the RCPW site and Part's Tree site and found the same thing, if you look at the 1277, it does say 1077. What gives :drool: ?

WH854

Acording to Straight From The Horse's Mouth (The 1967 tractors with unidrive transmission included 607,657,857, 1057 and 1257).The Wheel-a Matic models were the 877,1077,and 1277.Three new horses in the stable were the 867,1067, and 1267, complete with six speed transmissions.I don't know why the 1077 is not listed with Toro!

Chas :omg:

Buzz

That's one of the glitches on the Toro site and of course the others got their info from Toro. We have the manual for download in the FILES section of the first manuals group. You need to join (free and painless) and Adobe Acrobat to open it. Here's the link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wheelhorsetractormanuals/

Roundhoods Rule

Thanks,

I forgot about that and I am already of a member of that group to boot!!!

Thanks again :omg:

Buzz

I'm one of the owners and sometimes I forget what we have in there............. :omg: