Brockport Bill

60 inch WH mower deck blades??

Brockport Bill

I am looking for 60 inch deck ( C5-60SC01 ) mower blades - and can't even find the part number.... let alone somewhere selling the blades? When the online sites have a part number "blacked out" how does someone find that # to do a broader search? Thanks

littleredrider

i got mine from Agway. I don't remember what brand they were, but were like $20-some each...

Brockport Bill

little red rider??? did you just take the blade to Agway??? And they replicated .... or did you measure them? I have since found some #s imprinted on blade but they are not fully legible? 

gwest_ca

The blades and belts have been added to this page.

Click on the fuzzy picture in the link

Garry

Brockport Bill

Dave -- I have been on that diagram page online for other sites  - repeatedly that number 11 comes up as "bracket support" not a blade -- and it does not give a part number -- HELP?

Brockport Bill

yippee  -- found it - super thanks for help - its #112947 from your reference -- the diagrams on line identify it as  #11 --- a bracket, not a blade -- and call it 112847 - maybe a transposition error - blade is actually 112947? 

• Like 1

Brockport Bill

plus, you found a low price - this is grade A service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

gwest_ca
3 minutes ago, Brockport Bill said:

plus, you found a low price - this is grade A service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus I believe they have a flat rate shipping charge so good time to get other items you need.

Garry

• Like 1

Brockport Bill

ahhh -- good info

c-series don

I can’t believe you guys just posted this! I just sat down and thought to myself that I need to find new blades for my 60” deck and BINGO!! Thank you very much 👍🏻

• Like 1

daveoman1966
6 hours ago, Brockport Bill said:

Dave -- I have been on that diagram page online for other sites  - repeatedly that number 11 comes up as "bracket support" not a blade -- and it does not give a part number -- HELP?

Once again, an error on the TORO MPV.  Given your model number C5-60SC01, item 11 points to the BLADE.  Sorry to have mislead you but as long as you found the blade part #...that was the goal.  I very often use and refer https://www.psep1.biz/arinet. as a parts source, but thought...this time...go directly to the TORO   MPV. It seems, however, the error appears in both sites given the model # as C5-60SC01.   Anyway....

Brockport Bill

Dave..................all is good -- the folks on this site are invaluable -- even my wife says --- "you always tell me how helpful they are on the forum, why don't you just ask on the forum instead of spending so much time trying to figure it out on your own " ? As usual she's right !!!

• Haha 1

littleredrider

The Agway is a Toro dealer. So just gave em my model n they looked it up.