Sign in to follow this  
wheel horse 1045

help with cam plate

wheel horse 1045

im haveing trouble putting this in DSCN0489.jpganybody got a diagram , any help would be greatly thankful

TT

wheel horse 1045

do i have to dissasembly it to put it on ? my problem was my old 1 was broke and it just slide out and its a pain to figure out putting the new 1 in

TT

The easiest way I have found to install the cam plate when everything else is together is to unbolt the ball stud from the DCL (part # 6-54 in this IPL - called the "cam block pin")

Once you have the ball stud out of the way you can remove or loosen the tension plates (#131 in the first IPL) to allow you to install the cam. Insert the ball stud into the hole in the cam, angle it up or down as needed, and carefully move the DCL until you can get the threaded end of the ball stud back in the hole in the DCL. It might bind a little until it finally pops through the hole but it's warm enough now that the cam shouldn't break.

Do the neutral adjustment procedure and reinstall all other parts and you're back in business. :omg:

wheel horse 1045

thanks alot tt ill let you know if i got it or it drove me crazy ,thanks again

TT

Sounds good!

Here's the neutral procedure instructions again.... just so you don't have to go looking for it elsewhere. :omg:

hydroadj.jpg